My first sew-in!

hOnii

Finally finished my sew in. it gave me HELL when i first started it out in the back, but i got the hang of it. I just hope it comes out easily!

pics in my fotki!! (last album)
i used luxxe remy hair. i have pics of that hair in my "random" album.

You did a great job!
smile.gif

wow, that looks soo cute! how did u learn to do it?? Im becoming more and more interested in doing this myself but Id still need someone to cornrow my hair. I want to do this on my friends hair and she can cornrow it herself.

u did a great job and it looks so natural! what kind of hair was that?

My friend paid $80 for a jacked up weave and I felt so bad I said I could have done a better job than that for free!lol..it was horrible and u could see the tracks all over the place! I really want to learn how, Ill practice on her and then try mine! this would be a great way to give my hair a rest bc I dont like braids anymore. If I had the same style like that it would look pretty much like my own hair except I could still use heat a lot,etc.

thank you everyone!

leslie, thats messed up. exactly why i dont like to let other people do my hair. plus they dont care about your hair, they just want the money. they'll rip through your hair and stuff just to get finished.

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
You did a great job Honii. Thanks for the step by step photos. It looks simple enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes its VERY simple once you get the hang of it. when your starting off its kinda slow though, i wont even lie.

[ QUOTE ]
pressncurl said:
Great job! How long did it take you (including time to do cornrows)?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm too ashamed to say! that took me a LOOONG time! not so much the cornrows, but the sewing part.

Back