My hair for the 09' !!*PICS*

Lavender2.... Please, Please tell me your regi...I visited your fotki, with much admiration but I couldn't find your regimen...your hair is so beautiful... what progress... congrats!

You are definitely one of my hair idols. I can't wait to get my length back. I am trying to go natural and staying on the bandwagon has been hard. I hope to achieve the success you have. You are like my hairy godmother. :lachen:

Poka, your hair is AMAZING AS USUAL and OMG it's STILL GROWING!!! :grin:

It's SOOOOOOO long! Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! :grin: Thanks for sharing :drunk:

So I decided to finally straighten out my hair. I wasn't all that thrilled about it because I don't like my hair straight anymore....but I like how it turned out.

I did get scissor happy though. I had more length but I trimmed my hair like 3 separate times. On the last one I did the "V" cut.....or I attempted it at least. I don't see a V but maybe if I keep trimming my hair that same way it will start to form one. I probably didn't cut enough off so I might go back and cut some more. I have to cut my bangs back too, they have gotten so long. My hair naturally grows longer on the sides and stays shorter in the middle (my right side grows super long) so it's a constant battle to keep things looking somewhat presentable.

And my hair is so fine though!!! There really isn't any weight to it at all. I have to put product on the ends just so they will lay right.

Oh, what I did in these pics was my "Cheat Set" which I have an album of how to do.....then I flat ironed with Sabino Moisture Block.
The Sabino holds up very well. I had a motorcycle helmet on yesterday and I thought my hair was gonna be a sweated out mess when I took it off but it still looked great....no reversion.

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

January2009022-3.jpg

January2009024-1.jpg

Comparisonpic.jpg

Updated Fotki......http://public.fotki.com/Pokahontas/2009/newyearstraightening/

:woot: Go POKA, GO POKA!!!!

Happy new year - Love it!!!!!! Love the HAIR!!!!

:kiss:

That's great Iris. I do love my ends after a good trim! That's probably why I get a little scissor happy.
Ive seen you say that it only holds up your progress not trimming and I am totally with you on that, my hair does much better with trims

and we can surly all see your hair is gawjus!!!! :yep::yep:

So I decided to finally straighten out my hair. I wasn't all that thrilled about it because I don't like my hair straight anymore....but I like how it turned out.

I did get scissor happy though. I had more length but I trimmed my hair like 3 separate times. On the last one I did the "V" cut.....or I attempted it at least. I don't see a V but maybe if I keep trimming my hair that same way it will start to form one. I probably didn't cut enough off so I might go back and cut some more. I have to cut my bangs back too, they have gotten so long. My hair naturally grows longer on the sides and stays shorter in the middle (my right side grows super long) so it's a constant battle to keep things looking somewhat presentable.

And my hair is so fine though!!! There really isn't any weight to it at all. I have to put product on the ends just so they will lay right.

Oh, what I did in these pics was my "Cheat Set" which I have an album of how to do.....then I flat ironed with Sabino Moisture Block.
The Sabino holds up very well. I had a motorcycle helmet on yesterday and I thought my hair was gonna be a sweated out mess when I took it off but it still looked great....no reversion.

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Comparisonpic.jpg

And it's STILL growing! :yay:

Thanks for the updates, Poka!

Beautiful as usual, sis!

I think we have similar hair. I loved the pictures in your Wash N' Go album. Why don't you like to wear it straight anymore?

Back