It Just Got My Hair Cut!! (PICS)

Tinkerbell19

Hey ladies,

Well let me start by saying I cut my hair but it was not by choice:sad:. I have not cut or put any direct heat on my hair since Oct. 08. My goal was to make it until Dec 09 but my ends were starting to look TERRIBLE :wallbash:. I decided to trim my hair last night. I noticed that my back and sides were really long (like in my siggy) but my crown was like a nightmare so I decided to cut all of it to even it up some. Well afterwards I still was not pleased and I wanted a style to inspire me to keep growing :grin: so I just went to the salon and got layers. I really like them and I am looking forward to keeping them for awhile. In the past whenever I have gotten layers my hair always grows like weeds so hopefully I can get back on the growing track:grin::grin:

Attachments

• newlayers 002.jpg
    newlayers 002.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 286
  • newlayers 004.jpg
    newlayers 004.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 243
  • newlayers 003.jpg
    newlayers 003.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 275

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tinkerbell19: It looks very, very nice ! Very Healthy and the Color is Absolutely Gorgeous. A really Nice Look for the Summer.:yep:

vkb247

I looks really great! That color makes me want to run to the store and buy some dye - I must resist!

nikki2229

Your cut looks great. I have the same problem with the middle of my hair. If I cut it, I would lose about 5 inches. I can't believe you did the color yourself, it looks very professional.

Tinkerbell19

thank you!! and yeah believe me I felt terrible as I was cutting it but I know its for the best and now I can make sure that I really take care of my ends so that this wont happen again:spinning: plus I cut off a lot of the length in the back :sad:

chebaby

which brand of dye do you like best? im thinking of dying my hair.

love the cut. color and curls lol.

Kneechay

i actually really like it, it's so full and I love your color. I'm natural and I want color so bad but I'm scared of damage. How do you take care of yours?