It Just Got My Hair Cut!! (PICS)

prettyFine

don't worry about it chic. it's very pretty and the color is beautiful. you'll be back were you were in no time.

BlondeByDesire

Your hair is very pretty - but I hate growing out layers. That's what I have now and it's taking forever for the top layers to grow out.

Tinkerbell19

which brand of dye do you like best? im thinking of dying my hair.

love the cut. color and curls lol.

lol thank you!! i must admit i am a dye junkie so i dye my hair alot but my favorite is garnier it makes my hair feel super soft afterwards:yep:

Tinkerbell19

i actually really like it, it's so full and I love your color. I'm natural and I want color so bad but I'm scared of damage. How do you take care of yours?

thank you :grin: i try to stay away from heat as much as possible and i do alot of cowashing and one of my best friends is hawaiin silky 14 n 1:grin:

Tinkerbell19

don't worry about it chic. it's very pretty and the color is beautiful. you'll be back were you were in no time.

lol thank you cuz i keep looking at the back and asking myself "why did i cut it why" lol but you are right hopefully it will be back soon and the ends will be where they need to be!

Tinkerbell19

Your hair is gorgeous! I just love all of the styles you do. The feathered look is on point, and the color is amazing!

lmao thank you:lachen:and its funny you said that cuz a coworker just told me that i wear soooo many styles that everyday i look like a different person!! :spinning:

Tinkerbell19

Your hair is very pretty - but I hate growing out layers. That's what I have now and it's taking forever for the top layers to grow out.

thank you:grin:
im actually totally opposite. when my hair is one length it tends to grow uneven like my back will grow super fast and the front/sides will go slower however whenever i have layers it just keeps growing and growing and growing :drunk: