My hair has an ADDICTION!

Neith

Yesterday I posted that after doing an Aphogee Treatment my hair acted strange.

It was overly soft and shed a lot more than normal. It looked lighter in color. It was more fluffy and didn't clump up the same way. Especially when wet. When it was dry it was a little better and it didn't shed.

It wasn't the aphogee treatment at all :nono:

After rinsing the deep conditioner from my hair, I put leave in and oil in it... but I forgot the GEL.

Today my hair is as good as it always is... no shedding, the color is nice and dark, the curl definition is nice, it has nice movement, seems moisturized and isn't very soft (because the gel hardens it a bit)

I will never not use gel again, my hair went through withdrawl yesterday. :whyme:

I use Aubrey Organics B5 Gel.

Water (Deionized), Aloe Vera (Organic), Gum Arabic (Organic), Tragacanth Gum, Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Seed Oil (Organic), Inositol, Sulfer Containing Amino Acids (Methionine and Cysteine), Horse Chestnut Extract, Horsetail Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Nettle Extract, Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Biotin, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamin A, C, E), Balsam Oil (Organic), Orange Oil (Organic)

What in that would get my hair to act all crazy when it doesn't get it?

I only use it once a week, right after washing and deep conditioning.

Back