My Hair Journey - 5 months into it

DejaVu2

Before I ask you guys any questions.. here's my hair journey so far.

Before:

And here's my hair now...

I co-wash my hair daily, and shampoo once a week. I try to sleep with a satin scarf but I forget most of the days. I don't use any protein but was wondering if I should incorporate that into my hair regime?

Also I'm soooooooo bored of using Mixed-Chick leave in conditioner [dumb name for a product] I'm mixed with black, and black, and more black :lol: Anyway I'd like to start using another conditioner... any suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited:

nappystorm

Welcome!!! You have some beautiful hair and that's alot of growth in 5 months :blush: Maybe you should give us some tips :look:

DejaVu2

Welcome!!! You have some beautiful hair an that's alot of growth in 5 months :blush: Maybe you should give us some tips :look:

LOL

Ermmm everything I've learnt, I've learnt from here... and youtube of course. There's nothing new I can give you ladies, lol :grin:

Last edited:

DejaVu2

I'm happy you remembered my headsize Nappy :lachen: If you ever see the back of my head, you better say HIII gurl :grin:

Yeah I needed to come back. I was doing fine without LHCF but my hair is growing out now and it's really annoying me, and it's not even long enough to braid and tuck away :nono:

Last edited:

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
[B said:
DejaVu2[/B];13831871]Damn... I had NO idea the back of my head was that obvious :lachen: There was me thinking I blend in well with other head shapes. :look:

Listen every head hair is unique. Yours especially... knowing your history here:lachen::lachen::lachen:

nappystorm

I'm happy you remembered my headsize Nappy :lachen: If you ever see the back of my head, you better say HIII gurl :grin:

Yeah I needed to come back. I was doing find without LHCF but my hair is growing out now and it's really annoying me, and it's not even long enough to braid and tuck away :nono:
I will, girl, I will :yep:

Sounds like you're in that awkward post-BC stage :nono: It's hell. I kept braid extensions in mine during that stage.

DejaVu2

LOL @ MyJourney - That's why I took the other pics in another spot. I shoulda known I couldn't fool LHCF'ers. You guys have a photogenic memory of all the heads in 'ere. Damn gurl... damn

@ Nappy - Tell me about it. I'm tempted to do something similar. I just have no idea how to go about it. Hence why I'm back :grin:

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
[B said:
DejaVu2[/B];13831899]LOL @ MyJourney - That's why I took the other pics in another spot. I shoulda known I couldn't fool LHCF'ers. You guys have a photogenic memory of all the heads in 'ere. Damn gurl... damn

@ Nappy - Tell me about it. I'm tempted to do something similar. I just have no idea how to go about it. Hence why I'm back :grin:

Girl please you know you could not resist putting up that picture:yep::yep:. You knew someone would recognize you.

Its all go though I wont blow up any more spots:lol:

DejaVu2

Girl please you know you could not resist putting up that picture:yep::yep:. You knew someone would recognize you.

Its all go though I wont blow up any more spots:lol:

LMAO, you got me. I can't lie.

My head shape is one of a kind. That's one unique hexagon head I got right there. I thank the Lord everyday :lol:

nappystorm

LOL @ MyJourney - That's why I took the other pics in another spot. I shoulda known I couldn't fool LHCF'ers. You guys have a photogenic memory of all the heads in 'ere. Damn gurl... damn

It was the "I missed you, Nappy" that gave it away for me. I would have never known.:lol:

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
LMAO, you got me. I can't lie.

My head shape is one of a kind. That's one unique hexagon head I got right there. I thank the Lord everyday :lol:

Girl stop with the hexagon shaped head. Since you love it so much in all its uniqueness why not try out for the Guinness book of world records?

DejaVu2

Girl stop with the hexagon shaped head. Since you love it so much in all its uniqueness why not try out for the Guinness book of world records?

Calm down journey...

lets not get carried away with my head now :spinning:

@ Nappy - Yh, and I tried to edit that quickly. Girl move away from the computer. When you post, go make some tea or something. Give a girl time to edit :lol:

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
[B said:
DejaVu2[/B];13831953]Calm down journey...

lets not get carried away with my head now :spinning:

@ Nappy - Yh, and I tried to edit that quickly. Girl move away from the computer. When you post, go make some tea or something. Give a girl time to edit :lol:

I did not do anything I just saw you loving your head so much you would want the world to see it. LOL:grin::grin:

DejaVu2

LOL, can we please get back onto the topic of hair.

So any suggestions people? Would anyone like to answer my Hair Qs on this longHAIRforum :lol: