My hair progress lots of PICS

HeChangedMyName

I think I am back on track. I'll post these pictures from present to past.
This is Friday, I was bored and taking head shots and pics of how much thicker my crown is. a summer of no heat really benefited me.

1029154710.jpg

1029154523.jpg

1029154441.jpg

These are my flexirods on freshly relaxed hair I think, that I now adore

0916064213.jpg

Before that I had been trying to transition, but decided it wasn't for me. . .at this time. :grin:

Prior to that I had gotten a trim in July to cut back to the length of when I first got it cut in March
0730161008.jpg

Here it is in March after I went to a professional for help. She DRC treated it, relaxed it, and cut it in layers

0306175000.jpg

She was trying to fix this mess I had created

pic012310_3.jpg

I created this mess because my ends looked horrendous and each and every one of them had been split.

pic012310_2.jpg

My humble beginnings, I was tryna claim APL finally. sighhhh,
pic120609_12.jpg

it has gotten thicker...and u stuck it out in the "no heat" challenge. congrats on ur progress, love the hair color

Your hair is so thick and pretty! (I'm almost your length.) We can hold out for apl with babying those ends in order to keep the trims at a minimum! Congrat's! Your stylist did a great job..it didn't look bad to me at first though.

Thanks ladies. forgive my ends, my hair had been pinned up that day and I just undid it to take the pics. I'm so excited and the feel of my hair that length is a secondary goal. I just want my hair to remain healthy and soft like it is.

Thanks ladies. I loved the layers too, they are nearly invisible now. I thought about getting layers back, but I'll wait until I have a longer length overall.

Back