My Big Chop lots of PICS Pics pics

HeChangedMyName

So last year, March 15, 2011 was my last relaxer. I had learned very well how to stretch my relaxers and my relaxed hair was fairly healthy overall. I was stretching as usual.

Around month three I was just too lazy to relax I was getting married so I got a banging flat iron job from my stylist and that was that.

I held off on relaxing more and more. The fall came and I was pregnant and too lazy to relax so I "stretched" further.

I was in denial about a transition for THE longest time :)look: like, up until I actually cut my hair off. )

Anywhoo March 27 2012 I got hit by the spirit of natural hair and I just went for it.

BTW: my edges are horrible from post partum shedding. I didn't realize I had a good shot of the baldies. hmph! well, they are growing in, well, over this past week

Attachments

• IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_3024.jpg
    IMG_3024.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_3025.jpg
    IMG_3025.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG
    434 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3028.jpg
    IMG_3028.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

mind you, what triggered this was two things. . .the weekend prior to my BC I had gotten my stylist to flat iron it again and it was so dang silky. It seemed to me that the natural hair took the flat iron better than the relaxed hair.

Attachments

• IMG_3029.jpg
    IMG_3029.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_3030.jpg
    IMG_3030.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_3037.jpg
    IMG_3037.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_3039.jpg
    IMG_3039.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 202

HeChangedMyName

picked out

todays hair in attachments.

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpg
    IMG_3046.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3047.jpg
    IMG_3047.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

daviine

Beautiful!!!! Did you put anything in your hair to make it coil up like that? What is your type? Sorry for all the questions.... Just daydreaming about my hair and loving yours!

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
your hair looks healthy and blessed! :)

congrats on the baby and marriage and the naturalness! this post just made me so happy for you. i can feel your joy in the pics.

HeChangedMyName

Beautiful!!!! Did you put anything in your hair to make it coil up like that? What is your type? Sorry for all the questions.... Just daydreaming about my hair and loving yours!

today i put ecostyler olive oil gel on it. The curls are there when my hair is naked, but they are not as defined and clumped together. I have no idea what my hair type is. Im open to suggestions, as I am horrible with figuring out hair types.

yorkpatties

Your hair looks so adorable! I like the natural look on you. Congrats on the wedding, the baby AND your BC!