Hair Progress Pics

blaqbarb

Hey Everybody. I just posted some new pics. I don't see much growth myself /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif, but maybe you will. I have to post some pics of the length my hair was before it reached it's current length (it was cut to the middle of my neck in 1999 during the summer /images/graemlins/cry3.gif). I've had slow progress due to having to cut it again in 2003. Enjoy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nanyanika

Thanks for sharing!!! Your hair is gorgeous, it has a wonderful silky sleek look, and it full and healthy looking. and yes i noticed a good amount of growth there. what is your routine?

Carlie

Your hair is lookin' great Blaqbarb! /images/graemlins/up.gif Do you have any newgrowth in the new pics? I know when I have a lot of new growth, my hair appears shorter than it really is.

GoingBack

Wow, your hair has grown a lot. What have you been doing with it? I'm very proud of you, keep up the good work /images/graemlins/smile.gif

blaqbarb

I don't stick to my routine like I use to /images/graemlins/naughty.gif(I have to get back to it). Basically I wash my hair once a week (twice depending on how I wear it). I switch between a deep cleansing shampoo and a moisturizing shampoo depending on the state of my hair. I made my own lil mixture of oils and conditioners and rub that through my hair. I then set it in whatever hair style I plan on wearing and then just make sure that I keep that hairstylte protected at night. I don't pull on it and am very careful when handling it. I basically do everything that anyone else on here does when it comes to caring for their hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for sharing!!! Your hair is gorgeous, it has a wonderful silky sleek look, and it full and healthy looking. and yes i noticed a good amount of growth there. what is your routine?

[/ QUOTE ]

blaqbarb

I also wanted to thank everyone for their compliments on my hair. I'm trying my hardest to get it to grow just to see how long I can get it. Good luck to you all in whatever hair goals you have set for yourselves.

Leslie_C

your hair looks great and has grown alot! your thickness is about the same as mine and mine looks like that when wet too! nice to have an idea of what my hair will look like as it gets longer. and that it will still have body when dry even though it looks thin wet. Im bookmarking your album for inspiration! keep up the good work~

ms_kenesha

Looks like it's grown to me. It would probably help you more to gage your growth if you wore the same shirt or bra evertyime you took a pic to measure the growth. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

atlien

Yes ladies her hair is the BOMB you have to see it in person
pictures do her and her hair no justice! /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I played in it before /images/graemlins/drunk.gif hehehehehe It is very pretty and shiny YOU GO GIRL! Now stop cutting /images/graemlins/naughty.gif I want to see you at waist length /images/graemlins/grin.gif

blaqbarb

Thanks J. I didn't know you liked it that much. You sound like a little kid talking about you've played in it before. LOL. I don't plan on cutting it anymore and we'll see how far it grows.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes ladies her hair is the BOMB you have to see it in person
pictures do her and her hair no justice! /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I played in it before /images/graemlins/drunk.gif hehehehehe It is very pretty and shiny YOU GO GIRL! Now stop cutting /images/graemlins/naughty.gif I want to see you at waist length /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

SouthernGirl thank you for the comment (as well as everyone else who commented on my hair as well as my tatts). Your hair looks really nice too. It's long and thick.