My Hair regime...what do you think

Moonpie8

Hello ladies.. I am tired of being stuck at the same length and I want some length to my hair.. here is my current regime
Please tell me what you think and things I could add or take away to get the growth going...

Thanks

Wash Once a week with complete OCT system and One N Only Shampoo and Conditioner

I do:
One N Only Shampoo
OCT shampoo
OCTcell therapy let set on for 1 plus
One N Only Conditioner
OCT creme rinse

spray hair with Hawaiian silky 14 n 1 let air dry over night in a wrap.. comb down lightly flat iron apply argan oil and continue wrap and repeat process in a week

Last edited:
Hello ladies.. I am tired of being stuck at the same length and I want some length to my hair.. here is my current regime
Please tell me what you think and things I could add or take away to get the growth going...

Thanks

Wash Once a week with complete OCT system and One N Only Shampoo and Conditioner

I do:
One N Only Shampoo
OCT shampoo
OCTcell therapy let set on for 1 plus
One N Only Conditioner
OCT creme rinse

spray hair with Hawaiian silky 14 n 1 let air dry over night in a wrap.. comb down lightly flat iron apply argan oil and continue wrap and repeat process in a week

Moonpie8

Any reason in particular you are using 2 shampoo's in 1 session? Just Curious? And....are you completely following the directions for OCT? Does it 'suggest' you use it in conjunction w/other products? Or is it a Stand Alone System?

OCT has protein in it. I would suggest adding a moisturizing DC. At least once, maybe twice, a week. Remember the key to any regime is listening to your hairs need. When you need protein or moisture do it. Also are you adding the OCT to the entire length of your hair or just your the scalp? How many times a week do you plan on using the OCT?

No I just wanted to try and keep my moisture and protein balanced and that is why I am using it with moisture shampoo. yes I am completely following the directions for OCT. No it doesnt suggest using it with other products. It is a stand alone system

Moonpie8

Any reason in particular you are using 2 shampoo's in 1 session? Just Curious? And....are you completely following the directions for OCT? Does it 'suggest' you use it in conjunction w/other products? Or is it a Stand Alone System?

Ok I have a moisturizing DC. I do my scalp but often it gets on the length of my hair too. I use OCT once a week.

OCT has protein in it. I would suggest adding a moisturizing DC. At least once, maybe twice, a week. Remember the key to any regime is listening to your hairs need. When you need protein or moisture do it. Also are you adding the OCT to the entire length of your hair or just your the scalp? How many times a week do you plan on using the OCT?

I can't speak on your products because I've never tried the OCT line. Are you set on flat ironing weekly, or would you be willing to use heat less often? I didn't flat iron often even before the HHJ, but it seems to have made a difference for a lot of women.

How are you conditioning? With heat, or do you apply in the shower and rinse off after a few minutes? If you haven't already added deep conditioning to your regimen, consider it (imo).

Back