My Hair Show Goodies - FHI (PICS)

Sieda

Can anyone go to the hair show????? Do you have to be a stylist to buy stuff????

Yes, this show is INTENDED for the general public (and keep in mind that not all hair salon owners have licenses and would be big buyers at the show). Bronner Brothers (Owners of the show) WANT us to get a glimpse of the industry...

Last edited:

Sieda

Nice stuff,FHI is a good pick, I love the hot sauce too, I have been on a no heat diet for a year and two months now since I been joining this bootcamp, But I have the pink FHI..

BTW, can I have the FHI bag...? lol it's so cute

I have two.. you sure can have one.

Sieda

Sounds like you all are having so much fun. That's great!! :grin:

It's supposed to be closed to the public but I don't think they are really that strict about it. Really. :yep:

You're right, however I was always under the impression that anyone can go, and its intended for the public (since some folks are simply considering a hair career and not all salon owners have licenses). There will be another one here in Atlanta on August 7th (I just found out that its considered to be the bigger show). Here is the number to get confirmation from the owners for that upcoming show (Just in case anyone who is reading this has questions)!!!

Show Office & Public Relations
2141 Powers Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30067
800.547.SHOW (7469)
404.681.9072 (f)

Last edited:

HAZELLBOO

great purchases..

my girls and i had a ball at the show and in atl in general---tooo many goodies to chooseee---from great show--i went into over kill with my aphogee 3 for $10 on any products and some other things----its must to attend

Geez! I forgot all about Aphogee! Thanks for the reminder!

HAZELLBOO

What did you Hair Show attendees think about the EPS? I am one submit button away from ordering the Runway tonight. Lol

HAZELLBOO

Nice stuff,FHI is a good pick, I love the hot sauce too, I have been on a no heat diet for a year and two months now since I been joining this bootcamp, But I have the pink FHI..

BTW, can I have the FHI bag...? lol it's so cute

I've been wondering about this Hot Sauce business. Can you feel it in your hair? Is it heavy? I used to use pure jajoba oil, and I remember it being kind of heavy. Presently, I use Design Essentials for heat protectant, but I'm always curious... lol

Sieda

I've been wondering about this Hot Sauce business. Can you feel it in your hair? Is it heavy? I used to use pure jajoba oil, and I remember it being kind of heavy. Presently, I use Design Essentials for heat protectant, but I'm always curious... lol

My hair stylist uses Design Essentials as well. I have yet to use the hot sauce with a hairstyle - only on my ends and that's not enough to tell.

Spiffy

Are the new Runways out now? I know they were temporarily discontinued so FHI could fix some problems.

EbonyCPrincess

Great deal for all of that for about $400. Congrats, I have an FHI platform (first high-end iron purchase ever) and I love their brand.