My "holy Grail"!!

MizzBFly

Wait,
You are taking it in hot tea? I take the agar agar in hot tea or coffee in the am and put the marine collagen in water or oj. Mixing agar agar in with nettle or bamboo tea is a great idea, that's what I do. I'm sure your crown will flourish!
Yes...hot tea

immy

yea i definitely take mine in hot tea too, just normal lipton, morning and night.

the marine collagen now has a smell but when dissolved in hot tea, it doesn't smell so i'm still good. Im tempted to take out my crochet braids so i can marvel at this miraculous hair growth but i must be strong...

MizzBFly

yea i definitely take mine in hot tea too, just normal lipton, morning and night.

the marine collagen now has a smell but when dissolved in hot tea, it doesn't smell so i'm still good. Im tempted to take out my crochet braids so i can marvel at this miraculous hair growth but i must be strong...
So excited to see your results as well, how long have you been taking it?

immy

So excited to see your results as well, how long have you been taking it?

great lakes since middle of september. i got the marine collagen october twenty something so about 3 weeks. i take 2 tsp of greatlakes in the morning and a scoop of marine collagen at night. the bald spot on my forehead now has hair measuring about 1 inch since i started in september. this stuff also grows hair everywhere...everywhere. :drunk:

MizzBFly

great lakes since middle of september. i got the marine collagen october twenty something so about 3 weeks. i take 2 tsp of greatlakes in the morning and a scoop of marine collagen at night. the bald spot on my forehead now has hair measuring about 1 inch since i started in september. this stuff also grows hair everywhere...everywhere. :drunk:
:perplexed:....it's the price we'll have to pay

Gr8ness83

Some updated pics the first pic is from 2 April 2016, the second one is from yesterday, 12 November 2016, a little stretched out and the third is from today, 13 November 2016. I used the same products and you can really see the growth, and with growth.... hang time! IMG_0911.JPGIMG_2349.JPG IMG_2364.JPG

Gr8ness83

When do you take your evening dose then?

I work very long hours (13.25), so on the days that I work, I take my dosage before I get off work because it gives me travel time to get home and unloaded and cook dinner and stuff. On the days that I am off, I just factor my dosages into my schedule based on what I have to do on that day.

scarcity21

View attachment 378575 First pic from Sept 25, 2016 (I posted pics on or about that day as well) The second pic is from today, November 7, 2016

My mind is literally, BLOWN (hence my bug-eyes) I took this piece out last night while my mom was driving us to my house from PA in an attempt to stay up with her while she drove and, while I was amazed at the growth, I was even more amazed when I realized that it was the same section of hair that I took out a little over a month ago. I am not going to definitively say it's the marine collagen that caused this awesome growth spurt, but suspect that it is. Since I am not 100% sure, I am going to measure it this time and then again in December.

View attachment 378561 View attachment 378563
@Gr8ness83 ...what brand agar agar do u use...sorry if u posted it and I missed it?
2nd question, do u find the faux crotchet locs heavy? Or do u feel it pulling on ur natural hair? I have fine hair and I'm starting to realize after all these yrs that I can't do most protective styles without the risk of damage to my own hair...TIA

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@Gr8ness83,

Mine came in (thanks so much for sharing). I ordered this one that you linked: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...1_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TPWYA4M943KMG90EEQS0.

I want to take it on an empty stomach, so I'm planning to take one scoop a day in the morning, mixed into my warm apple cider vinegar detox drink. Here are the ingredients: https://blossomingfitnatural.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/natural-detox-drink/

Do you think that would be okay? Do you think mixing it with ACV and lemon juice would be "harmless" to the collagen? If not, I could try adding it to plain hot apple cider, which contains lots of vitamin C. I was just hoping to be able to keep my morning drink.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you might have. I'll try to google to see how ACV or lemon juice might affect the collagen, but I wanted to ask in case you had some insight.

Thanks again for sharing this! Blessings!

OnMyThrone

I put a full scoop and a half in water or juice

No issues I stir it really well.

I'm starting with once a day because my system needs to get use to something before going full throttle

But I hope this works

My hair plateaus around mid back length I'm trying to get it to go the distance

But I also want to see what it does overall... I'm on a pseudo upkeep of my sexy since I'm mid 30's now.

MizzBFly

i just took it in orange juice... it smells to me
i pretty much had the same issue as @Pokahontas where it was slightly chunky so tomorrow I will let it settle more

I also think I would prefer it in a hot drink.
Did you get the Great Lakes or the Marine? Hot tea is a bomb mixer but since there's a slight odor, you may want to use a cup with a cover. Excited to see your progress!

Gr8ness83

@Gr8ness83,

Mine came in (thanks so much for sharing). I ordered this one that you linked: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...1_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TPWYA4M943KMG90EEQS0.

I want to take it on an empty stomach, so I'm planning to take one scoop a day in the morning, mixed into my warm apple cider vinegar detox drink. Here are the ingredients: https://blossomingfitnatural.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/natural-detox-drink/

Do you think that would be okay? Do you think mixing it with ACV and lemon juice would be "harmless" to the collagen? If not, I could try adding it to plain hot apple cider, which contains lots of vitamin C. I was just hoping to be able to keep my morning drink.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you might have. I'll try to google to see how ACV or lemon juice might affect the collagen, but I wanted to ask in case you had some insight.

Thanks again for sharing this! Blessings!
Sorry I've taken so long to respond. But the directions state vitamin C so between the two, I'd opt for the lemon juice. I would be cautious about the Apple cider because of the added sugar in it. I haven't checked out the link yet so it it does not have too much sugar and a comparable amount of vitamin to the natural (not from concentrate) OJ, then it should be good. Also, it states cold water so I always make sure that I put it in cold water then add more cold water or OJ once it is diluted. Hope that helped!!

Gr8ness83

Nice hair!!!

Op thanks for the rec

My hair and skin look great
Andddd
Anddddd

My period was quite pleasant this time around......chileee

I'm still giving it 90!days for a full review but so far so good!!! :toocool:

I also have had massive relief from the normal excruciating pains I experience during my monthly. I'm not sure why this product doesn't get as much recognition as a beauty/health staple! Lol