My Listerine Based Scalp..Update w/ Pics

lilamae

Many of you were concerned about my scalp post my listerine relaxer base incident.:burning: Some of you were even so concerned you PM'd me.:user: How sweet. :grouphug3:

Some of you gave me an old fashioned LHCF scolding that I'll never forget:hammer:

But thru it all i made out okay. My scalp is doing exceptionally well and my hair is thriving thanks to many of your reccomendations. :yep: Below is a pic of my scalp 4 weeks post the incident. Love all y'all. Even the ones who did this:lachen: and this:poke: ...cuz all I'm doing is this:drunk:

new growth ain't too bad either, huh? ( maybe this is an undiscovered growth aid:lachen:)

Last edited:

ravenmerlita

new growth ain't too bad either, huh? ( maybe this is an undiscovered growth aid:lachen:)

Glad to know your scalp is fine. In fact, it looks pretty good....hmmm.... I think I have some listerine in the cabinet and my scalp could use a little help. :look:

cicilypayne

I'm glad you updated us I was thinking about you the other day as I eyed my mouthwash and contemplated its effects. Great new growth wow:lick:

lilamae

I'm glad you updated us I was thinking about you the other day as I eyed my mouthwash and contemplated its effects. Great new growth wow:lick:

Thanks lady! I was just reading your awesome results on the Vermont cocktail. Sounds great!

ladylibra

i'm just glad that you still have hair on your head, and your scalp is okay, and your hair is still growing. now don't you ever, ever, EVER let anyone do anything crazy like that to you again!!! :lachen: we can laugh about it now cuz you came thru it okay. :grin:

Softresses

Yay! I am happy that your scalp has healed up well. Your newgrowth is awesome and your hair looks very thick and healthy.

Keep up the good work.

And stay away from bizzaro hairstylists!:spinning:

Softresses

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Lilamae your hair is gorgeous! I'm grateful for the update. I felt so badly for you before that I couldn't even post in the thread. Glad your scalp is fine. That new growth ain't shortstoppin' either!

lilamae

i'm just glad that you still have hair on your head, and your scalp is okay, and your hair is still growing. now don't you ever, ever, EVER let anyone do anything crazy like that to you again!!! :lachen: we can laugh about it now cuz you came thru it okay. :grin:
yeah it is funny now!

Diya

You've maintained a great attitude throughout this whole ordeal. I'm really happy to see all is well and that you're back on track! :clap: