My Mixed Chicks Samples Arrived!!!

seraphim712

I recieved 3 tube samples from Mixed Chicks. It's the shampoo, deep conditioner and the leave in conditioner. I haven't tried them yet, but they smell really nice. Has anyone else tried the samples? How did your hair like it?

berry87

I recieved 3 tube samples from Mixed Chicks. It's the shampoo, deep conditioner and the leave in conditioner. I haven't tried them yet, but they smell really nice. Has anyone else tried the samples? How did your hair like it?

No I havent tried it but since I'm natural I wouldnt mind! Where did you get the samples from?

seraphim712

No I havent tried it but since I'm natural I wouldnt mind! Where did you get the samples from?

I won some samples from a blog holding a contest back in September. All we had to do was enter our names and addresses and she would send us the samples. I don't remember the name of the blog, but here is the official website for the products. They probably have the blog on their site.

http://www.mixedchicks.net/

BTW, who is that in your siggy?

bravenewgirl87

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy and please tell your friends about the site.

ETA: Its me and the link to the blog is below.:grin:

berry87

I won some samples from a blog holding a contest back in September. All we had to do was enter our names and addresses and she would send us the samples. I don't remember the name of the blog, but here is the official website for the products. They probably have the blog on their site.

http://www.mixedchicks.net/

BTW, who is that in your siggy?

If its The blog 'Your hair story' or something like that, I think I won some samples too but I'm not too sure :spinning:

Oh, and for my siggy, the pic is of Florence Griffith joyner or "Flo Jo" A famous Track & Field Star. I admired her style, speed and hair growing up! She was the first to bring fashion to the t-shirt and shorts wearing sport. She wore Bright colored outfits some sheer, others with slits etc but is more known for her one legged outfits (seen below) all designed by herself. Oh she had 6 inch nails as well ! :drunk: Florence set World Records in the 100m and 200m sprints in 1988 at the Seoul Olympics (which has yet to be broken) and won four medals( a first for a female athlete) 3 golds one silver.She served as Co chair of physical fitness (In the White House)during Bill Clinton presidency from 1993 until her death in 1998 at 38 from a seizure that suffocated her:sad: I just remeber being glued to the T.V. watching her run in those bright colors, she was always way in front of the others, with all that long black hair flying behind her! She is still The Fastest Woman In the World !:yep:
Classic 80's :grin:

Last edited:

seraphim712

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy and please tell your friends about the site.

ETA: Its me and the link to the blog is below.:grin:

Oh, I really do apologize for forgetting the name of your blog. Thank you so much!!! I'm going to try these out tomorrow. I will definately spread the word.

seraphim712

If its The blog 'Your hair story' or something like that, I think I won some samples too but I'm not too sure :spinning:

Oh, and for my siggy, the pic is of Florence Griffith joyner or "Flo Jo" A famous Track & Field Star. I admired her style, speed and hair growing up! She was the first to bring fashion to the t-shirt and shorts wearing sport. She wore Bright colored outfits some sheer, others with slits etc but is more known for her one legged outfits (seen below) all designed by herself. Oh she had 6 inch nails as well ! :drunk: Florence set World Records in the 100m and 200m sprints in 1988 at the Seoul Olympics (which has yet to be broken) and won four medals( a first for a female athlete) 3 golds one silver.She served as Co chair of physical fitness (In the White House)during Bill Clinton presidency from 1993 until her death in 1998 at 38 from a seizure that suffocated her:sad: I just remeber being glued to the T.V. watching her run in those bright colors, she was always way in front of the others, with all that long black hair flying behind her! She is still The Fastest Woman In the World !:yep:
Classic 80's :grin:

Yes that's the one. She posted exactly before or around the same time you did.

I remember Flo Jo!!! I didn't know that she died. :nono: She's very very pretty.

I have tried a sample of the mixed chicks leave-in, and to me it was horrible.

My hair felt the same way it did before I applied it- not moisturizing at all just coated my hair. But thats just me. :) Let us know how they worked out with you..

Zsazsa6275

I have the trio and I like them for the most part. I will probably only purchase the leave-in again. It seems to melt in my hair! The shampoo and deep conditioner didn't wow me. But overall, I was pleased with my purchase.

seraphim712

I have the trio and I like them for the most part. I will probably only purchase the leave-in again. It seems to melt in my hair! The shampoo and deep conditioner didn't wow me. But overall, I was pleased with my purchase.

Thanks for the reviews!!!