Mixed Chicks

darkflame213

This looks like a nice product. Perhaps not for me, but for those with 3abc hair. Someone post to let us know how it works.

Tene

I used it and I liked it and it defined my curls but it left my hair dry and hard. I guess it's the cones that are in it that leaves the hair dry, etc.

mommylioness

It is good for combatting frizz if I use it on sopping wet hair, but it does leave a little crunch after it dries. Overall, it's not bad, but I don't use it everyday. My hair is finnicky. Some days it likes it and some days, it doesn't.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I tried it and got good results, but something in it broke me out so I gave it away. Now I try not to use products with parabens.

Alliyasmom

I requested samples and received them rather quickly. However I was disappointed in the end. I used the leave in conditioner on my 3 year old's hair (3c) and it left her hair very dry and sticky.

dlewis

I used it and it was a good product. I wanted to use it for wash and go and it did not do well with that. But as a leave in it was good. For that price I can mix up my own conditioner.