My mom paid the stylist after she gave her a lesson

dicapr

My mother is stretching her relaxer by pressing her newgrowth. Her stylist offered to press her NG with a comb. My mom said she finially had to stop her and explain to her that was not the way to press hair. She said she was pulling the hot comb down her hair like a regular comb using the teeth to try to strighten her hair.:perplexed My mom said she took the comb and showed her how to use the back for straightening. I guess she didn't want the woman pulling out her hair not to mention she wasn't getting it straight. I told her I wouldn't have paid full price for the service, but she did anyway. So now she will get more costumers because she now knows how to press correctly and my mom gets nada.

DivaRox

Good for your mom for at least stopping her. I used to get terrible attacks of punkitis when I visited the salon. I hope she at least finished your mom's hair the correct way after her "lesson". And it seems like she shoulda been paying your mom.;)

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
DivaRox said:
Good for your mom for at least stopping her. I used to get terrible attacks of punkitis when I visited the salon. I hope she at least finished your mom's hair the correct way after her "lesson". And it seems like she shoulda been paying your mom.;)

I totally agree.

Good for your mom! :clap: The other ladies are right, she should have paid your mom for that lesson. Or at the very least not charged her. I'm glad it sounds like the hairdresser didn't get an attitude, and purposely do something to your mom's hair to take it out on her.

tnorenberg

That's funny :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:. The pressing comb is old school styling. :cool:They don't even teach that in beauty school today. It's good that your mom took the time to "school her" or she was going to jack up a lot of people's hair pretending she knew what she was doing.