my most recent length pic in the bathroom mirror...

Blossssom

I know you and I had a "battle" a few years ago, but I have to let you know your hair is HOT! Very pretty! :)

CurleeDST

Very nice length and progress.

Caramela said:
This is my most recent pic of my length. I recently started using the ORS olive oil products and really like them. I had blown my hair dry with an ionic dryer.

Caramela

Blossssom said:
I know you and I had a "battle" a few years ago, but I have to let you know your hair is HOT! Very pretty! :)

That was then. This is now. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Caramela

thicknlong said:
beautiful black and healthy ! :) And thick to the ends ! What is your regimen ? Do tell, spill, spill , spill ! :)

It's so simple really. I wash 2x per week. Blow dry with my Ionic blowdryer. And use WGO to seal my ends and rub it over the length. I do a hot oil treatment every now and again with Olive Oil. And to style I use my caruso's or put a few rollers in a high head ponytail. I dust myself, trim myself and relax myself.
And then ofcourse do all the LHCF things, bonnet at night, wide tooth combs, etc....
I'm so happy to have found this board. I really learned a lot and have been able to retain more length than I ever did before finding the board.

Ayeshia

beautiful! whats even more amazing is that ur tall so that would prolly be hip length on a lot of avg height folks :lol:

MrsHouston

Caramela said:
This is my most recent pic of my length. I recently started using the ORS olive oil products and really like them. I had blown my hair dry with an ionic dryer.

Wow pretty and great length!