My new friend said....

C

chica_canella

It is good to see everyone's cup on here is half full, but please let the other half be intution. Now, if the OP had this intuition, then she knows more than anyone. Sometimes, we can second guess ourselves because we want to see the best in everyone but everyone doesn't want to show the best in themselves.

It is always better to be safe than sorry. I had a friend in high school that would always comment on my hair. It was a few inches past APL and one day in school, she just yanked my hair really hard. Like she was trying to pull out a track. We were in the DECA store and there were only a few people behind us so I know it was her. Add to that she had an extra sneeky glare on her face. This was all after I stopped being friends with her because I found out she was shady, but chose to "see the best in her." Bad move. Always, always, follow your first intuition.

QueenT

Don't take her comments lightly. Some people are jealous of people with pretty hair. Recently, after 3 years of going weekly to the same beautican, she pulled a large portion of my hair out one day while combing my wet hair. I went from having very thick mid - back length to having somewhat thick hair with very thin patches in the top of my head.

Learn from my experience. DISTANCE yourself from your friend!!!!