Say hello, to my new friend...

MrsQueeny

Today is a proud moment for me. After a couple of days of waiting, I've finally had the chance to meet my new friend. I was driving home thinking of what to name her and I decided to name her after my board friend who told me about steaming. Ladies and gentlemen. Friends, foes, haters, pj's, fotki stalkers, hair type fanatics, naturals, relaxed, and tex'd, meet my new friend APRIL!!!! Q :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

trini_rican

:lachen::lachen:That's cute, April. What was the damage and where'd you get her? It looks nice and PROfessional.:yep: I likey.

JustKiya

:drool: Is that a steamer?????? I've got a heat cap on my post-May shopping list already to do the poor woman's version of that magical, magical device. :lol:

You've GOTTA tell us about how it works/how it leaves your hair feeling/what it sounds like/etc/etc/etc!!!!

Ramya

Hey April you wanna umm come over a few hours (years)? I think you'll enjoy your stay :grin: Miss Queeny my birthday is coming up :rolleyes:

MrsQueeny

Hey April you wanna umm come over a few hours (years)? I think you'll enjoy your stay :grin: Miss Queeny my birthday is coming up :rolleyes:
I will make sure I steam on your special day just for you!!! :rofl: If you are ever in NM, you can stop by and see April. Q

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
Pssst...

Something about April looks shady! Don't get too close. I'm just looking out for you. Let me get to know her first and check her out for you.

Signed x HATER

:grin:

MrsQueeny

Pssst...

Something about April looks shady! Don't get too close. I'm just looking out for you. Let me get to know her first and check her out for you.

Signed x HATER

:grin:

Girl you have me cracking up over here. Seriously I promised myself to start treating myself more this year and this is one way I've decided to do it. I've always helped out others so now it's time for me to get mine. This is a big year for me so I am living it up!!! Q

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Aw, she looks like such a good girl! I'd be more than happy to babysit :grin:

cutiebe2

welcome April!!!!

(umm April is looking kinda dark...she better hope her husband is light-skinned:look:)

RegaLady

Today is a proud moment for me. After a couple of days of waiting, I've finally had the chance to meet my new friend. I was driving home thinking of what to name her and I decided to name her after my board friend who told me about steaming. Ladies and gentlemen. Friends, foes, haters, pj's, fotki stalkers, hair type fanatics, naturals, relaxed, and tex'd, meet my new friend APRIL!!!! Q :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Now, that's an intro!:lachen: She is beautiful, though!:grin: