My New Sedu 1" **Pic**

Your Cheeziness

**Pics** My New Sedu 1" and 6 Months HHJ ANniversary!!!

4 weeks post results...

I tried my Sedu iron for the 1st time last night and I love it. The plates are the smoothest plates I've ever seen and felt on a flat iron, to include the CHI. This is the smoothest flat ironing experience I've had.

I ironed the left side with my other iron and the right with the Sedu. My hair had more "weight and hang" which says to me that it retained more moisture.

Regimen (the night before)
Prepoo: ORS Mayo/Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (dry hair) - 40:60 ratio
Poo: Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Condish: VO5 Condish
Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In/ Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer/ Fantasia IC Serum
Air dryed loose in bonnet overnight
Lightly blow dried cold air this morning (my dryer is broken and doesn't shoot hot air LOL)
Heat protection: Fantasia IC Straightening Spray

ETA: I just realized it's my 6 month HHJ Anniversary!!!!! Check the Siggy!

Last edited:

Geminigirl

gotta love sedu. I have a one and a half inch. wish i had the one inch though. your right side looks better. shiner and healthier but both sides look good. your hair is beautiful.

Kimiche

Girl your hair looks great, nice and silky. I have a Sedu as well. I tried two other flat irons before it and none of those could compare. Sedu all the way!

Your Cheeziness

Whoa 310. Okay I will try that next time. Your hair looks perfect... Whenever I flat iron it never looks like that b/c I'm afraid of damage. I guess I never knew I could turn it up!!! Thank you!!!!!!

No prob. I actually was the same. I kept my iron at like 210 b/c I was afraid. But on a lower temp I had to make more passes. :ohwell: And the Sedu booklet recommended 350 or higher :perplexed but there ain't no way I was going that high. From the dials on both irons, 310 is still less than medium temp.

ajacks

I love your results with the Sedu! Congrats on your 6-months progress., your hair looks great!

Whisper29

I must admit I stalked your fotki..I mean looked at it for a minute:pinocchio
Your hair has come such a long way it is absolutly beautiful:grin:

MA2010

Your hair looks great Cheezy!!! I'm all up your fotki as I type this!!! Beautiful progress.

Brownie518

Re: **Pics** My New Sedu 1" and 6 Months HHJ ANniversary!!!

4 weeks post results...

I tried my Sedu iron for the 1st time last night and I love it. The plates are the smoothest plates I've ever seen and felt on a flat iron, to include the CHI. This is the smoothest flat ironing experience I've had.

I ironed the left side with my other iron and the right with the Sedu. My hair had more "weight and hang" which says to me that it retained more moisture.

Regimen (the night before)
Prepoo: ORS Mayo/Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (dry hair) - 40:60 ratio
Poo: Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Condish: VO5 Condish
Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In/ Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer/ Fantasia IC Serum
Air dryed loose in bonnet overnight
Lightly blow dried cold air this morning (my dryer is broken and doesn't shoot hot air LOL)
Heat protection: Fantasia IC Straightening Spray

ETA: I just realized it's my 6 month HHJ Anniversary!!!!! Check the Siggy!

Your progress is fantastic!!! Love the pics! Do you have some color in there? Your hair is so pretty. :yep:

sydwrites

The Sedu hair looks great, but what is more remarkable is your 6 month progress. You've had some great healthy growth, Congrats!

Your Cheeziness

Wow, hair is beautiful. Sedu is on point! Makes me want to dump my Solia!

Thx, I've never used Solia, but it was next on the wishlist if the Sedu didn't workout. It's been all day now (it's 6pm here) and my Sedu side is sooo cool and silky! My new growth hasn't reverted yet either while the other side did just a smidge.

Eisani

Talk about sensual SEDUction!! I love Sedu for this very reason, and congrats on your 6 month progress. I can't wait to see you 1 year ;) You've had great growth.

Last edited: