My Sally's Experience

Sweetheart

Ok so I went in to Sallys to look for the famous Curlformers. That was after i visited CVS to get Organix Coconut Milk products for my hair! Thanks al00fone. So anyways. I walk in to Sallys and went straight to the roller section and guess what!! NO CURLFORMERS!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
I was about to have a heart attack. I asked the rep of store if she has curlformers. She went straight to the roller section and was like no she doesn't have any. Then she said are you talking about the spiral curlers? I was like YES!! She says she has some in the back !!! Yayahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! She comes from the back and hands me the packs of small curlformers. :nono: I ask her if she has the kit and that I would like to see all sizes of the rollers. She comes back with the kit, rollers of all sizes and the hook!! Yayahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I pick the kit up and two packages of med. curlformers so I won't run out. She was very helpful and I was so excited that I got my curlformers. While I was looking in Sallys a lady called me to schedule a phone interview for a job I want for Friday!! I could not have had a better experience in Sally's!! Oh and to top that off I found out that they are going to be hiring a sister in the store!! The ladies confessed that they did not know any thing about OUR hair and that is why they hired her. I hope she is a NIKOS cousin.

I went to the get checked out and the rep said she hope the curlformers turn out great. I told her that there has been some great reviews online about Curlformers from you ladies. Then I whipped out my 15% off coupon. She said you got that online too? I was like yes :grin: So she told me to tell you ladies that you are GREAT!

Off to try the curlformers out!!

Will update in the morning!

niva

I am glad to hear you had a great day. BOL on your interview.

Can't wait to see your end results.

tricie

Hi, Sweets!

What a great day for you! :woot: I really hope that your hair comes out great and that you get that job you're interviewing for!

Don't forget the pics!! :yep:

BotanyGrl

Congrats on the phone interview! I really need to grab some curlformers too. I have a feeling that they will be gone by the time I make to Sallys :ohwell:

AsTheCurlzTurns

Awwww you were really being blessed today!! The Good Lord above was really looking out for you :) Hope you get that job!! And can't wait to see your curlformers results!:grin:

Sweetheart

So I did the curlformers but I did not have enough rollers :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I parted my hair in four sections and did not have enough to do the last section. I will be going to sallys to get some more rollers and then update. Thanks ladies.

phyl73

Congrats! Good luck with the job as well. I went to 3 different Sally's and they didn't have any. At the last one I went to, the lady ( a black woman) knew what I was talking about, but she said, "Those are not for our hair." I laughed :lachen:and said, "Yes, they are. I've seen plenty of black women use them." She still didn't believe me and told me to come back and show her my results. If I weren't a member of this board, I'd believe the same way.