My Salon experience

Healthb4Length

Okay here goes. <font color="blue"> </font> , Shavon did my texturizer and it came out great. <font color="red"> </font> , he had to cut off alot of my ends because they were bone straight. But if I were to relax my hair all the way he would not have had to cut off all the lenght that he did.So yes, thanks to the advice and tips from you ladies my hair did grow alot, but I had to cut it because it just ain't look right curly on the roots and bone straight ends. I told him to although inside I felt like crying
crazy.gif
, I Let him cut my ends. Shavon was very professional, very friendly and provided me with excellent service. my hair is short to me, but everyone loves it! I guess it's gonna take time for me to get used to. I couldn't stay under the dryer in shop too long because I was on fire, it was so humid today that I didn't even bother to blow out my hair. I guess I am dramatic because 1 minute I was all mad because a lot of lenght was cut off (my request) and the next minute I was outside complaining about how hot it was! saying d*mn I can't stand this hair on my neck! I am a drama queen!
lachen70.gif
Overall I had a good experience, just that next time I will NEVER go to a salon on a saturday or on a HUMID day!I will post pics in a few days to show you the results. <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

Yeah Alli!!!! I am sooo glad everything went well and I am anxiously waiting for pics.
look.gif
My hair turned out to be curlier than I thought. I now have a bonafide texturized afro since I found the right combo of products for me. I'll post some new pics too.

Back