My sisters in Christ...

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
If you are on facebook, please like my ministry page and spread the word. I am not selling anything but it is a page of encourgement and to uplift the saints of God. This is a newly formed ministry and I am looking for God to do great things through us.

www.facebook.com/Walkingintoyourdestiny

Thank you and God Bless

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I'm not on facebook a lot, but for you I will do this. It's wonderful to see a pure Ministry on the social networks.

I praise God for you and wish you Blessings upon Blessings in your Ministry online, offline, and in your life and family. in Jesus' Name.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thank you Shimmie very much and to the other ladies who have also added me I really do appreciate the love. Please also share the page with your friends.

I'm truly not sure where God is going with this but I pray that He continues to use me as a vessel to do His will.

I'm not on facebook a lot, but for you I will do this. It's wonderful to see a pure Ministry on the social networks.

I praise God for you and wish you Blessings upon Blessings in your Ministry online, offline, and in your life and family. in Jesus' Name.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I'm not on FB daily but just liked it, to show my support.. God's best for your ministry.. I really like that logo! I'll check out the blog as well...