I went to Balisi!!! **PICS**

divinefavor

Girl your hair is gorgeous!!!

Balisi is awesome!!! I love how she handles my hair! She really cares about her clients' hair.

harrison

JAW.DROPS.TO.FLOOR.
Daaaaaaaaaannnnng!!!!:yay: Aight I'm coming to the ATL. Actually Balisi, do you do natural hair?(Specifically presses?) I have friends in ATL who are always complaining they can't find someone to do their hair. Can you please post or pm your contact info. I'll forward it on to them. Great job!!!

yes I would like to know as well!!

seraphim712

Balisi does an excellent job. I went to her this past Friday. I will make sure to take pictures when I set an appointment with her again.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Damn, that is just gorgeous!! I am too jealous right now. I'm supposed to be coming to ATL next month (sure would be nice to get an appt. with her:grin:). She did such a fantastic job. I wish these knuckleheads around here knew how to handle my hair like that. They wouldn't be able to keep me out of the salon.

Oh, BTW, are you relaxed or natural? Those pics are making me want to blowdry my hair so bad (just can't bring myself to do it though:nono:)

Edited: Nevermind. I got my answer. You have beautiful, natural hair. And here I was thinking about relaxing again. You just became my inspiration not to relax and to stay natural:yep:

Last edited:

ajoyfuljoy

Wow, you're hair is so cute that it looks fake! Great inspiration!!!

I hope to grow my hair out as healthy and thick as your hair.

natstar

oh my goodness.... so so chic that is amazing! It looks sooo good!

ETA: Balisi-if you see this... Chicago is not a bad place to relocate....:grin:

Last edited:

hopeful

You've got some pretty hair there! Balisi did a great job and it looks like you take excellent care of your hair.

balisi

Woooow...Thanks, so much. This thread got way more replies than I expected. I just can't say thank you enough :) Balisi is really, really, good. Any ladies in the ATL that have natural hair should definitely give her a try. I've loved going to the Dominicans, but I'm actually considering giving them up :look:, and making Balisi my stylist. I said that I was going to attempt to be a DYI'er, but I think I'll take that back :grin:.

It was my pleasure, girl. You have beautiful hair.

so so chic

You've got some pretty hair there! Balisi did a great job and it looks like you take excellent care of your hair.

Well, I've been trying to take good care of my hair, but I did have a set back a while ago that caused a lot of shedding/breakage. Balisi, did find a lot of areas with breakage, but after nearly breaking down in tears after seeing it, I was able to walk out of there smiling after such excellent work that she did. I knew that my hair had came out a lot, but I didn't know that I had so many areas of broken off hair...it was so depressing. But in the end, my hair looked so good, I forgot all about the breakage :grin:.

hopeful

Well, I've been trying to take good care of my hair, but I did have a set back a while ago that caused a lot of shedding/breakage. Balisi, did find a lot of areas with breakage, but after nearly breaking down in tears after seeing it, I was able to walk out of there smiling after such excellent work that she did. I knew that my hair had came out a lot, but I didn't know that I had so many areas of broken off hair...it was so depressing. But in the end, my hair looked so good, I forgot all about the breakage :grin:.

Looking at these pics, there is no visible sign of the breakage, I think that's just between you and Balisi. It's just beautiful and overtime all of that damage will be healed.