My wavy u-part wig (blonde again ;-)

SummerSolstice

My wavy u-part wig (blonde again ;-) updated with rollerset pics

That KC was heavy, so I'm sending it off to a friend to make a u part for me from the hair.
I just need to be able to take my hair off... I don't think thats too much to ask! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, I installed and colored this wig yesterday. It was a full lace, but I cut it to make a U-part wig. The lace is very sturdy, so its not ripping where I cut the V to make the U part.
I'm glad I can get to my scalp each night.
I also opted with 18 inches because I wanted people to think its my hair, and this hair is only about 4 inches longer than mine.
My boyfriend saw me when he got back from the weekend and was like... yay your own hair is back!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Poor thing.
Anyways here's the pics :grin:

Here she is sitting in conditioner after I colored.

Sat her on the mannequin to do a braid out, then stuck her under the dryer

the part

theres the part

A length shot

Last edited:

Your Cheeziness

Looks good! Did you have to seal the lace where you cut it? I'd always been curious if cutting a section out of a lace wig would ruin the wig.

ladyviper

That KC was heavy, so I'm sending it off to a friend to make a u part for me from the hair.
I just need to be able to take my hair off... I don't think thats too much to ask! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, I installed and colored this wig yesterday. It was a full lace, but I cut it to make a U-part wig. The lace is very sturdy, so its not ripping where I cut the V to make the U part.
I'm glad I can get to my scalp each night.
I also opted with 18 inches because I wanted people to think its my hair, and this hair is only about 4 inches longer than mine.
My boyfriend saw me when he got back from the weekend and was like... yay your own hair is back!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Poor thing.
Anyways here's the pics :grin:

Here she is sitting in conditioner after I colored.

Sat her on the mannequin to do a braid out, then stuck her under the dryer

the part

theres the part

A length shot

SummerSolstice

I hope you will do a colour/dye tutorial one day.
You are really amazing at it!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Could've fooled me. It looks like you blew out your hair, did the diva shake, and pranced around the house. So cute!

SummerSolstice

Thanks guys!!!
I didn't see these comments when the search died :nono:

I popped her on the manni did a rollerset this weekend here it is