Myhoneychild.com yay or nay?

cocoagirl

Some of her condish's and hair masks look delish but I don't see a lot of reviews on here for her stuff..any must use products from her line??..is she a nay or a yay? I need some new deep condish's in my life;-

chebaby

i love love love the honey hair mask and olive you deep conditioner. they are both very moisturizing for my hair. i use them on dry hair and then rinse and style.
i also like her honey hair cream but it smells like syrup and that got to me after a while but it was very moisturizing.

cocoagirl

chebaby have u ever used them as an after poo deep condish? I'm wondering how moisturizing they are..the honey mask looks tempting but again I don't hear much about this line so I'm hesitant..

makeupvixen

I tried the Olive You on my 4a, heat damaged, hair and it did nothing. I's a KBB Luscious Locks and Shescentit Banana Brulee girl.

I tired the Type 4 hair cream and the mint tingle was too much for me. WHen I want something heavy I go for QB Amla and Olive Heavy Cream. I have been using the type 4 on my ends just to get rid of it.

I still wanted to try something else from that line but those 2 things didn't work for me at all.

beautyaddict1913

I slept on the mhc type 4 cream bcuz its sooo thick, but I love it now....its a great moisturizer and it makes my hair super soft and shiny. When I flat ironed my hair last week I used it to moisturize up until wash day and it made my straightened hair soft and didnt revert it!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Give MHC the Big 2 Thumbs Up!:up::up:

I love the Organic Shea Butter Hair Paste and the Honey Hair Masque

I have but haven't used:

Honey Hair Cream
Coconut Papaya Hair Paste
Molasses DC'er
Olive You
So Deep
Horsetail & Honey Reconstructor
Burdock Root Hair Lotion
Herbal Cocktail Hair Spritz
Sophia's Thick DC'er

*and I recently placed an order for her "grease" and something else.:look:

So, I will be well stocked for Fall/Winter and if the rest of these are anything like the 2 I've used, I'll be quite pleased.

Only Negatives: High Shipping Costs (even though it's crazy-fast) & from what I "hear" she 'rarely' if 'ever' has a "discount".:rolleyes:

I wish Curlmart carried more of this line, because I'd go directly through Curlmart.:look:

chebaby

ive used the honey hair mask mixed with so deep on wet hair for an hour and my hair was sooooo soft. almost too soft.

Kindheart

I LOVE the honey Mask and scalp cleanser.They re staples for me ,my hair come out soft,shiney ,detangled and moisturized .I never even use a leave in after this treatment