2010- Most Moisturizing SALON brand CONDITIONERS?- What's yours?

kiesha8185

Kenra Platinum Color Care Mango Butter Moisturizer Normal/Medium Hair

There aren't words to describe what this conditioner did to my hair. I mean, I always heard about conditioners that are supposed to keep your hair conditioned between washes but DAYUM...this stuff totally eliminated my need to moisturizer altogether. It gave crazy slip, softness, and my hair airdried silky smooth. I will be posting pics in my fotki soon.

http://www.kenra.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ID=26

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner :lovedrool: :woot:
Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo :lovedrool: :woot:
Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment :lovedrool: :woot:

Those are the 3 I use. :yep::up:

coli

A lot of positive reviews for L'Occitane Shine Repairing Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair

I have it, but my verdict is still out on this product. I am going to try just using in by itself and not mix it with anything.

I hate it!! :nono: It made my hair hard and I saw a lot of breakage. The combination of the smell of the shampoo and conditioner is fabulous though but not worth the breakage.

My vote goes for the MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Mask.

cocoagirl

Whoa!, y'all have given me some condish's to think about!
Keracare Humecto and Lanza Moisturizing mask
I have a bottle of keracare sitting under...no actually I threw it in the garbage, "hated it", did nothing for me. will look into the Lanza though

Last week I just tried keracare humecto after a 4yr hiatus and I am sooooooo in love with it. I also love elasta qp DPR-11 remoisturizer. Joico moisture recovery really did not leave my hair really soft and moisturized when rinsing like these two.
I was looking at the elasta ingred, I see water isn't listed, does it really leave your hair moisturized?

Nexxus Humectress :yep:
nexxus has mineral oil in it, I don't think my hair likes minera oil, though the only product I use that has it is Aphogee...may have to look into this one..

A lot of positive reviews for L'Occitane Shine Repairing Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair
l'occitane kind've pricey, but the ingred do look delish...I see from their site that they have several condish's that contain shea, off to do a l'occitane search

I have it, but my verdict is still out on this product. I am going to try just using in by itself and not mix it with anything.

Taking notes. My hair is fickle. I've tried Elucense back in the day and it was just okay, nothing special. Same with Humectress.

My all time fav has been discontinued - Bumble and Bumble Super Rich.

I have been using YTC for over a year and it worked well but this past weekend, my hair came out much frizzier than usual :(

I have 2 Ors packets that I hope will work well in my hair since YTC let me down:(

What is YTC? I used to like B&B's leave in but haven't tried any of their condish's...they are on the pricey side too!

cocoagirl

Master Cut's Vitamin C Conditioner(winter)...IDK if it's still available (I bought a BUNCH awhile back 1+ years and I won't be restocking for until April-ish). I use it when I wear my fro and alternate it with ORS pak (spring/summer) when I feel like the product isn't working anymore, then I switch back, if that makes sense.

Oh, and I add some EVOO and honey to both!
I couldn't find this Master Cut's, do you have a link?

There aren't words to describe what this conditioner did to my hair. I mean, I always heard about conditioners that are supposed to keep your hair conditioned between washes but DAYUM...this stuff totally eliminated my need to moisturizer altogether. It gave crazy slip, softness, and my hair airdried silky smooth. I will be posting pics in my fotki soon.

hmm, I have to look into this, sounds interesting.

cocoagirl

I hate it!! :nono: It made my hair hard and I saw a lot of breakage. The combination of the smell of the shampoo and conditioner is fabulous though but not worth the breakage.

My vote goes for the MoroccanOil Intense Hydrating Mask.

That MoroccanOil looks delish! Amazon has it for $30:sad: geesh, let me read these reviews...

Mleah

Do you like this better than the Homocrin?

http://www.kenra.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ID=26[/QUO

lilsparkle825

I'm on a no-buy, why did I come in here? Now I feel like a failure because I don't own and have never tried Elucence MB :lachen:

My votes go to Kenra MC and Matrix Conditioning Balm. Definitely staples around here.

coli

That MoroccanOil looks delish! Amazon has it for $30:sad: geesh, let me read these reviews...

You can get a better price on other website. Not much less though.

If you know someone that has a barber, nail, or cosmetologist, you can get them to go with you can buy it for almost 1/2 off. :yep:

kiesha8185

Do you like this better than the Homocrin?

http://www.kenra.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ID=26[/QUO

I lov'em both! The Kenra I use as a conditioner. But I use the Homocrin to moisturize during the week.

Chevelure618

I tried SexyHairOrganics Moisturizing treatment and it is the best moisturizing conditioner I've used. I only tried it because the Trade Secret near me went out of business and it was on sale 75% off. (Normally 26.95) but I think it would be worth it anyway.

Left my hair in the softest braidout I've ever had. I couldn't keep my hands out.

Alta Angel

I really like Design Essentials Stimulations Conditioner or the Express Conditioner on my transitioning hair.

Sherbetcane

i loved elucence when i was natural, i hv not tried it since i relaxed though...Right now for me its

It's A 10
Morroccan Oil
Alterna Carviar
Kerastase and
L'occitane Aromachologie Line

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
It's not necessarily "salon" brand, but I like Elasta QP Intense (old formula). The new one is ok too, though...

I also like Mizani Moisturefusion.. But I want to try Goldwell Kerasilk, Kenra MC, and Elucence....

JerriBlank

I've used this,and yes it is a really good product:yep:
I felt like I had to use a little too much for my natural hair,but I am extremely heavy handed:ohwell:

I saw this at Ulta for $27,but I got it from Beauty Secret for $19.99,so check them out if there is one near you.

kiesha8185

I've used this,and yes it is a really good product:yep:
I felt like I had to use a little too much for my natural hair,but I am extremely heavy handed:ohwell:

I saw this at Ulta for $27,but I got it from Beauty Secret for $19.99,so check them out if there is one near you.

I will check them out...thanks for the rec!