MyHoneyChild Products Users! Which is your Favorite?

Nice

MyHoneyChild Product Users! Which is your Favorite?

Hey Everyone,

It seems that using some of these product is a hit or miss for some people. Please post you hits and miss

Huge Hit:
Herbal Hair Cocktail (used with creamy leave-in or moisturizer) :love: :love: :love:

Huge Miss:
My Hair Needs a Type 4 Cream :nono:

Jury Still out:
Honey Hair Mask :rolleyes: (I acutally have not used this yet, too afraid after using the Type 4 Cream).

So please post your favorites, including your hair type and state, so that I will an idea of what to try.

Thank in advance

Last edited:
Re: MyHoneyChild Product Users! Which is your Favorite?

Nice said:
Hey Everyone,

It seems that using some of these product is a hit or miss for some people. Please post you hits and miss

Huge Hit:
Herbal Hair Cocktail (used with creamy leave-in or moisturizer) :love: :love: :love:

Huge Miss:

Jury Still out:
Honey Hair Mask :rolleyes: (I acutally have not used this yet, too afraid after using the Type 4 Cream).

So please post your favorites, including your hair type and state, so that I will an idea of what to try.

Thank in advance

OK Hit:
Honey Hair Mask
Used this for deep conditioning--smells great.

Huge Miss:

I agree with this. The consistency isn't my cup of tea--too liquidy for my tastes and doesn't seem to moisturize much. It'll be on the swap board soon! ;)

Jury Still out:
Herbal Hairc Coctail
When you initially spray it on it smells really strangely herbally. I'm not sure yet if I like it and if it's doing much moisturizing--I'm thinking of giving it away.

PhonyBaloney500 said:
OK Hit:
Honey Hair Mask
Used this for deep conditioning--smells great.

Huge Miss:

I agree with this. The consistency isn't my cup of tea--too liquidy for my tastes and doesn't seem to moisturize much. It'll be on the swap board soon! ;)

Jury Still out:
Herbal Hairc Coctail
When you initially spray it on it smells really strangely herbally. I'm not sure yet if I like it and if it's doing much moisturizing--I'm thinking of giving it away.

Don't give it away PhoneyBaloney. I don't think that the Herbal Hair Cocktail is very moisturizing either but it allows better penetration of whatever moisturizing cream you love. Last night I spritz my hair with some of the cocktail and then used some ORS Olive Oil lotion. This morning when I woke up my hair was the most soft and silky that I have ever experience. I have never had this result by just using the product (ORS) alone. This product is a staple for me.

I love the Herbal Hair Cocktail, my type 3 cremé, and the Caribbean Hair Activator. I've had no problems with what I've ordered. The herbal hair cocktail is helping with my hair's porosity issues and the caribbean hair activator works well when I'm going for a curly look.

PhonyBaloney500 said:
--I'm thinking of giving it away.

To me I hope..:lol: :lachen:

Seriously though.. keep trying it like Nice said..

buuuuuuuuuut.. if you don't like.. I'll PM you my addy..:lol:

Back