Nair in the Shampoo.......

Barbie83

I hear about girls putting Nair in shampoo bottles on TV shows/movies etc as "ultimate" revenge in catty girlfights, but I wonder......has anyone actually ever had this done to them? Or do you know anyone who this has happened to?

I know this thread is random, but I just think it's the cruelest thing ever :nono:

Supervixen

I got instantly and violently angry reading the title of this thread. I hope this is only in a movie.

IrrationalThoughts

Not that I have done this, but I would think that it would be better served in the condish. Folks tend to keep it in longer, and it is a similar texture to the Nair. Also, this isn't a one shot 'get you back' I would think that one would want to do a little at a time. Too much at once would arouse supsicion becuase the Nair smell would be too strong. It is one of those things where you have to be dedicated to the revenge and buy your time.

Just a thought.

Supervixen

Not that I have done this, but I would think that it would be better served in the condish. Folks tend to keep it in longer, and it is a similar texture to the Nair. Also, this isn't a one shot 'get you back' I would think that one would want to do a little at a time. Too much at once would arouse supsicion becuase the Nair smell would be too strong. It is one of those things where you have to be dedicated to the revenge and buy your time.

Just a thought.

Uhhhh, you thought this through a lil too much for MY tastes...

*Frisky*

I remember an old member posted a thread about this happening to her niece awhile back. There was some question to the validity of the story because of who posted it but none the less, I believe it probably does happen. Being jealous and/or obsessed with other females is real.

Pompous Blue

I remember an old member posted a thread about this happening to her niece awhile back. There was some question to the validity of the story because of who posted it but none the less, I believe it probably does happen. Being jealous and/or obsessed with other females is real.
Yes, I remember that story. Was it in this forum or the OT forum? Her niece was in college; wasn't she?

*Frisky*

Yes, I remember that story. Was it in this forum or the OT forum? Her niece was in college; wasn't she?

I wanna say she posted in the Hair Forum but that was so long ago. Honestly I don't remember all the details, just "niece" and "Nair" hahahaha.....

KurlyNinja

I'm sorry but the person who did this better be a million miles away after they did this because I would hunt them down....and I WOULD find them... :gunner7:

pmichael52172

I thought of this before... not to do it to anyone but... what if? And I agree, conditioner would be the most effective way because it "sits".

If I hated someone that much, I still don't think I could do it. I'd just rather fight them. Usually, a fight is done and over with... usually - but Nair in the conditioner? You never know what the retaliation may be and WHEN it would strike.

BlackGeisha

Note to self: If ever rooming with others bring packaged shampoo & conditioner.

LittleLuxe

Actually I do know someone this happened to at my old college. One girl found out her close-friend and roommate had been cheating with her boyfriend. She was NOT one to trifle with. Well you know how it is with girl's beauty supply stuff, it fills up the bathrooms and such. Well she opened the girl's tub of relaxer, emptied it in the trash, rinsed it out and added the nair. She knew the girl would be self-relaxing her head that night and when she went to grab the tub she opened it for her as a 'favor' since she was grabbing her other stuff. Well...you can imagine the rest. The girl thought she got a bad/expired perm and her hair was...yeah.

I don't agree with it but it certainly re-inforced the theory of karma. She never knew what happened and everyone knew NOT to mess with that particular girl.

Last edited:

chasturner84

Actually I do know someone this happened to at my old college. One girl found out her close-friend and roommate had been cheating with her boyfriend. She was NOT one to trifle with. Well you know how it is with girl's beauty supply stuff, it fills up the bathrooms and such. Well she opened the girl's tub of relaxer, emptied it in the trash, rinsed it out and added the nair. She knew the girl would be self-relaxing her head that night and when she went to grab the tub she opened it for her as a 'favor' since she was grabbing her other stuff. Well...you can imagine the rest. The girl thought she got a bad/expired perm and her hair was...yeah.

I don't agree with it but it certainly re-inforced the theory of karma. She never knew what happened and everyone knew NOT to mess with that particular girl.

Holy Smokes, Batman! Yeah, homegirl was dead wrong for cheating with her roommate's man, but really?! That's why I just can't deal with too many females. We (SOME) can be some evil, conniving creatures. Wow, man. Wow.

LisaLisa1908

What 40 looks like.
My ex-roommate did it to her former roommate.

She also scrubbed the toilet with her toothbrush and put Listerine in her eye drops.

It was crucial. But old girl stole from her and broke her computer, so there was some history there.

Curlybeauty

My ex-roommate did it to her former roommate.

She also scrubbed the toilet with her toothbrush and put Listerine in her eye drops.

It was crucial. But old girl stole from her and broke her computer, so there was some history there.
:nono: Oh hayle nah!

A woman at my church in her 60's maybe told me about something like that with the nair when she was younger. Said she went in the shower and before she knew it, she was rinsing globs of her hair out of her head :nono:.

My nose is too good for mess like that...I always smells things first, so nah. It aint even going down like that. That's how you get kilt.

Mizz Diamonds

If that happend to me I would have to stab someone in the throat with my rat tail comb becasue I am not looking to BC again. They would be hell to pay :bat:

BEAUTYU2U

I'm sorry but I can't help but to LOVE that revenge story. She had it coming!! I couldn't think of any reason to do something that crazy to somebody until reading this. That's the ultimate betrayal.

Captain Obvious

I don't know anyone that this has happend to, but I have used nair (on my legs) and it has an extremely distinctive and unpleaseant smell that I am not sure would be easily masked by conditioner, but I guess if you don't expect it then you don't look for it..It just seems to me that the smell would be easily detected, but perhaps my nose is extra sensitive....:ohwell:

ETA: I have also never mixed Nair with shampoo/conditioner as I have never had any reason to, so perhaps it does mask it. I also used the original Nair which smelled like rotten eggs so perhaps that is why too.

Last edited: