Nair in the Shampoo.......

glamazon386

It does happen in real life. Someone posted a few years back about this happening to her cousin or niece at school in a gym locker room.

DarkChyld

I have never done this nor will I ever do this to anyone. It has to be one of the lesser of the ultimate evils that one can bestow upon another. Also, I strongly believe in Karma.

Aireen

Yup, to be honest the guy wasn't really the issue, although he is a low down dirty dog. She and this girl were friends all throughout high school and decided to go to the same college because they felt their lives would be enriched with each other in it through college. I imagine the same thing went through her mind of 'she smiled in my face everyday and acted all innocent and it was HER?' Like I said I don't agree with doing things wrong because you never know what consequences you can bring on yourself. This girl was sweet as sugar but when she found out, whisteling, something was getting broken.

Live chickens? I'm impressed, I heard of a school that did live grasshoppers. We parked our cars on the school lawn and blocked the entrance.

She offered to do his laundry, and laced just about every damn thing he wore/owned with itching powder and pepper spray. Told him the scent was a new cologne that she really liked. Let's just say it was close to a 7 year itch and he got the reputation for being funky when folks saw him scratching all the damn time.

Ouch... in that sense I can kind of understand her doing it but that doesn't mean I would react in that way, anything can happen like blindness or an extreme allergic reaction to one or more of the ingredients. If this girl was known to be someone not to cross, shouldn't the friend know this too?

I would be climbing and stepping over those cars, unless they were RIGHT against the door and opening it could scratch the car. :look:

Okay this one is more feasible for me, did he ever realize? Geez, I'd be scared to be her friend or someone close because one thing could set her off. Did anyone hang out with her or did she get a new boyfriend after that whole drama?

(Oh and don't get me wrong I'm not one for planned revenge and the complications. Wow, I asked three or four questions, sorry but your story was just too interesting and too juicy. :grin:)

Last edited:

DSP

I remember an old member posted a thread about this happening to her niece awhile back. There was some question to the validity of the story because of who posted it but none the less, I believe it probably does happen. Being jealous and/or obsessed with other females is real.

Yes, I remember that story. Was it in this forum or the OT forum? Her niece was in college; wasn't she?

It was former member adequate who posted that story. I see she changed her SN to gone_fishing before she left. :giggle:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=138391

Last edited:

NaturalBeauty<3

She offered to do his laundry, and laced just about every damn thing he wore/owned with itching powder and pepper spray. Told him the scent was a new cologne that she really liked. Let's just say it was close to a 7 year itch and he got the reputation for being funky when folks saw him scratching all the damn time.

ahhhh she's a BEAST!!! :lachen:
:worship2: