Name Your FAVORITE TV EVANGELISTS/TEACHERS....

PrincessDiva

There are so many great men/women of God on television right now.. Name a few of your favorite ones or ones that Bless your spirit .

Right now I'm enjoying JOEL OSTEEN: LAKEWOOD CHURCH. I think Joel is a wonderful man of GOD. He has gotten a lot of criticism from other pastors who allege he is only preaching positive thinking. I personally feel that God has placed Joel in a ministry that teaches Christians new & old sustaining power...I personally think that many pastors specialize in bringing people to Christ but don't give them enough sustaining power... My example would be comparing your spiritual (re)birth with a physical birth..As a baby christian churches give you lots of pamplets,scriptures & encouragement(nurturing) . After a while you are on your own (you must find your own nourishment or you will starve). Many churches are only concentrating on bringing more people to Christ. Even though as Christians we are suppose to continuously bring others to Christ & are comissioned to do so, we often times lose so many Christians back to the world ( they are still being fed SIMILAC when they need REAL meat). I think this is where pastors like Joel Osteen are needed. He is there to remind us that God is still in contol even when times get hard & things don't turn out as we hoped...I also look at Joel as a Christian COACH.. When I playing sports when I was younger, sometimes you would get coaches that would teach you how to play the game or teach you the rules of the game, but after you have played the game for a while and you know all the rules & you are familiar with how the game is played , sometimes the only thing your coach can do is give you encouragement & remind you that you already have all you need to win... I look at Joel Osteen as a wonderful Christian "Coach".

Another favorite Pastor John Hagee. He preaches the uncorruptable word of God with boldness & fire.

Pastor Creflo Dollar is also a great teacher. His teachings are deep , yet easy to understand & follow.

Last edited:

Detangle

MY FAVORITE IS BISHOP HUIE L ROGER! HE'S NOT ON CABLE...BUT HE'LL BE ON THERE IN 2 WEEKS..YES BISHOP ROGERS IS A MAN OF GOD AND I TRULY RESPECT AND HONOR HIM! H E'S NOT ON CABLE YET BUT HE'S ON STREAMINGFAITH.COM. THE CHURCH IS GREATER BIBLEWAY TEMPLE. ALSO FOR THE TRISTATE HE'S ON 1600AM @ 10AM. AND IF ANY OF CONGREGATION IS OUT THERE, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME...I STILL LOVE MY GOD, PASTOR AND CHURCH ;)

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
I mostly watch the Word Network, but I sometimes watch TBN or Daystar. My favorites are:

Randy Morrison
Zachary Tims
Wiley Jackson
Tony Evans
Joyce Oliver
TD Jakes
John Francis
Nate Holcomb
Brandon Porter
Charles Stanley
Perry Stone
Ed Young

PrincessDiva

Detangle said:
MY FAVORITE IS BISHOP HUIE L ROGER! HE'S NOT ON CABLE...BUT HE'LL BE ON THERE IN 2 WEEKS..YES BISHOP ROGERS IS A MAN OF GOD AND I TRULY RESPECT AND HONOR HIM! H E'S NOT ON CABLE YET BUT HE'S ON STREAMINGFAITH.COM. THE CHURCH IS GREATER BIBLEWAY TEMPLE. ALSO FOR THE TRISTATE HE'S ON 1600AM @ 10AM. AND IF ANY OF CONGREGATION IS OUT THERE, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME...I STILL LOVE MY GOD, PASTOR AND CHURCH ;)

Can u elaborate?????

kally

JOEL OSTEEN!!!!Out of Houston Texas. I watch his program faithfully. His messages really are on point and has really helped my get through the day. I always think about things he has said. He stay positive, he never beggs for money, and never judgemental.

Last edited:

Guyaneek

My top two would be Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen.
I also love Gregory Dickow, TD Jakes, Nate Holcomb and sometimes Zachary Tims.

mrsmeredith

Bishop Eddie Long
RA Vernon (word network)
Jamal Bryant
Pastor Freddie Haynes
I also loved Adrian Rodgers :)
Bishop GE Patterson
Can't think of the others right now

Detangle

PrincessDiva said:
[/b]

Can u elaborate?????

Ummm...pretty much it was about being judged..on this forum I post my opionions and jokes in various threads...some being sexual or un-Godly..or not christian like...oh that same night I saw a picture of a young lady from my church on the web so I was thinking about people who might see my picture, that's all:look:

PrincessDiva

Detangle said:
Ummm...pretty much it was about being judged..on this forum I post my opionions and jokes in various threads...some being sexual or un-Godly..or not christian like...oh that same night I saw a picture of a young lady from my church on the web so I was thinking about people who might see my picture, that's all:look:

Oh ok.. I thought that someone here was personally attacking your integrity. I can understand what u are saying. Don't worry about what others say. We are all " works In Progress" & we are all human. God knows your heart. I know its hard sometimes when others criticize u but I always remind myself that GOD is not through with me yet!!! :) Be blessed, Luv,Diva

GlamourGirl

Bishop T.D Jakes....I might be a little bias since he's my Pastor
Bill Winston...I'm a member there too
Jamal Bryant
Creflo Dollar
Paula White

LovelyL8E

Mostly I watch Daystar, TBN and the angel network.

Bishop Eddie Long
Creflo Dollar
Marilyn Hickey
TD Jakes
Joel Osteen
Jessie Duplantis
Love the evangelism style of Kirk Cameron/Ray Comfort on sharing your faith. www.wayofthemaster.com.
Paula White-As it is in heaven so shall it be in 2007!!
Jentezen Franklin
John Hagee
Have to throw in Marcus and Joni Lamb and the Daystar Singer on Celebration!

and my favorite is Joyce Meyer.

I wake up listening to Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar and prayer to get the day going.