Natural Curly Hair

blazingthru

I have been trying to find the sites for naturally curly hair. Since I discovered that my hair curls up, I been trying to find products to bring out the curl. It curls up with leave in conditioner and moisturizers but I am looking for a better curl that I know my hair can do but I am not sure what to use. Some one suggested to me on the streets to use gel. gel works great but its to drying on my hair I use QP gel. Can anyone tell me what they are using to bring out the natural curl pattern in their hair.

blazingthru

Wow thanks I did not know there so much out there, thank you for all of your comments I have so much to look for now. I hope something works for me.

blazingthru

I purchased a hot head some time ago, which I love by the way and I deep condition weekly. I watched this video and was hooked, I saw the condition of my hair change with the first deep condition with heat, which I never use to do.

But this post is 11 years old. LOL:drunk:

Pygmy_puff

I purchased a hot head some time ago, which I love by the way and I deep condition weekly. I watched this video and was hooked, I saw the condition of my hair change with the first deep condition with heat, which I never use to do.

But this post is 11 years old. LOL:drunk:

OMG lol I totally didn't notice the date! I just assumed everything on the front page is brand new. :lachen::rolleyes:

Well I hope you enjoyed the little trip down memory lane! :look: :spinning: