Natural Hair THE BEST PRODUCT EVER!!! (IMO)

arizona

Did you use all of the items or just one?

I now only use the Hair Milk and Smooth and Shine Gellation!!! I have been a SUPER PJ and I have finally found my staples for my everyday regimen! I have cottony hair and I can not have too much protien so I shy away from most protien products which is why I've had a hard time. Some of the line has mineral oil and that's a HUGE no-no for my hair.

~MP

Soliel185

Their Conditioner got a shout out as one of the years' best products in this past issue of Self Magazine. The reviewer was AA and said it left her hair soft and moisturized, but it didn't specify where to buy it.

Kurly K

Why does this make my curls pop, shine, and lay down without feeling weighted down and greasy! I love this product. It works better than Kinky-curly & Miss Jessie's for my hair. AND it ONLY cost $3.96!!! I can't wait to post pics. It is being introduced to Wal-mart. Here is a link to the site.

http://www.etbrowne.com/products/Category.aspx?CategoryID=12

i'd love 4 u to post pics!!! is there anywhere i can purchase it? or do i have to order??? i wanna trie it

trevprit

here is a copy of what I posted in another Palmer's thread:

I am searching for ingredients, and so far I can only find those for the shampoo. Here go the ingredients (got these from multipharmacy.com):

conditioning shampoo: Water (aqua), sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, glycol stearate, sodium chloride, cocos nucifera (coconut ) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), polyquternium-10, fragrance (parfum), quaternium-15, methylparaben, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phosphoric acid.

conditioning pack ingredients (got these from a post at another forum):
Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cyclopentasilozane, Cycolohexasilozane, Steramidopropyl Dimenthylamine, PEG-40 Sterate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Quaternum-26, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid

FindingMe

here is a copy of what I posted in another Palmer's thread:

I am searching for ingredients, and so far I can only find those for the shampoo. Here go the ingredients (got these from multipharmacy.com):

conditioning shampoo: Water (aqua), sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, glycol stearate, sodium chloride, cocos nucifera (coconut ) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), polyquternium-10, fragrance (parfum), quaternium-15, methylparaben, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phosphoric acid.

conditioning pack ingredients (got these from a post at another forum):
Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cyclopentasilozane, Cycolohexasilozane, Steramidopropyl Dimenthylamine, PEG-40 Sterate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Quaternum-26, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid

thx for posting:yep:

NewYorkgyrl

This is the hair milk.

I am gonna try to find this product this weekend at Walmart. I can't believe I am about to spend more money on hair products :ohwell:

P

patient1

Like a true product JUNKY, I can't put my hands on it but I did buy the hair milk. The first two ingredients were water and shea butter if I'm not mistaken (and I could def. be). If I find it, I'll get to typing. In the meantime:

I bought it because:

a) I'm a long-time pj (long as the bills are paid, I'm cool with that)
b) I like coconut
c) I kept seeing it and stuff and I let it seduce me
d) it was pretty cheap
e) it brought Carol's Daughter Hair Milk to mind (hate the smell) and Asha's Coco de Leche (love the smell).

I also held off for awhile because I do believe someone in house got hip to the CD Hair Milk and I was being self-righteous about that.

I'm in braids right now so I don't have a pic of it in my hair, but before that I would layer this with World of Curls (yeah, I did) when I wanted my hair compact and curly. I might have a pic of that look. I'll go look real quick.

p1

eta: I hope this isn't big. It's a rainy morning in the pic and I'm not the rainy morning type. It shows. Hair looks cute though. This is after a big cut too so the curls are helped along by that.

Last edited by a moderator:

arizona

Ingredients, please.:)

Now that I am home I can post the ingredients:

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula w/ Vitamin e, Replenishing Hair Milk

Water (aqua), butyrospermm parkii (shea) buter, cyclopentansiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, behenyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, hydroxyethyl cetearamidopropyldimonium chloride, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 20, PEG-40, hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone, fragrance (parfum), hair keratin amino acids, keratin amino acids, sodium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate

arizona

Ladies any word yet on where this can be purchased, is it Wal-mart for sure?

I got it at Walmart, but not all of them carry it yet. I am in Dallas and I found it at a Walmart that caters more to African Americans. I contacted Palmer's and this product is new so they may be carrying at the stores that are located near me. I came upon this product accidently as I had left my Kinky-curly at home and needed something to get me through the weekend. Boy was I excited that I got the same results for 1/4 the price!!!

berry87

Water (aqua), butyrospermm parkii (shea) buter, cyclopentansiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, behenyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, hydroxyethyl cetearamidopropyldimonium chloride, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 20, PEG-40, hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone, fragrance (parfum), hair keratin amino acids, keratin amino acids, sodium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate

Thank for posting this. :yay:

MonPetite

I got it at Walmart, but not all of them carry it yet. I am in Dallas and I found it at a Walmart that caters more to African Americans. I contacted Palmer's and this product is new so they may be carrying at the stores that are located near me. I came upon this product accidently as I had left my Kinky-curly at home and needed something to get me through the weekend. Boy was I excited that I got the same results for 1/4 the price!!!

Thank you for this! If hope I can find it!!!

princessnad

Like a true product JUNKY, I can't put my hands on it but I did buy the hair milk. The first two ingredients were water and shea butter if I'm not mistaken (and I could def. be). If I find it, I'll get to typing. In the meantime:

I bought it because:

b) I like coconut
d) it was pretty cheap
e) it brought Carol's Daughter Hair Milk to mind (hate the smell) and Asha's Coco de Leche (love the smell).

I also held off for awhile because I do believe someone in house got hip to the CD Hair Milk and I was being self-righteous about that.

I'm in braids right now so I don't have a pic of it in my hair, but before that I would layer this with World of Curls (yeah, I did) when I wanted my hair compact and curly. I might have a pic of that look. I'll go look real quick.

p1

eta: I hope this isn't big. It's a rainy morning in the pic and I'm not the rainy morning type. It shows. Hair looks cute though. This is after a big cut too so the curls are helped along by that.

Pretty hair!

nomadpixi

I bought it because:

b) I like coconut
d) it was pretty cheap

p1

Is your hair type 4 or 3? If you're a 4, I may need to get some of this!:lick:

shocol

Thanks for posting.