Naturals - Best detangling conditioners?

AFashionSlave

What are your favorite detangling conditioners?

My favorite is Nexxus Humectress. When I use it the brush glides right through my hair.
Sometimes I add honey, olive oil, and veggie glycerin to it for a deep conditioning treatment.

Chimma

Wow, I was just searching for information on that! I've been solving my hair needs one by one, and now I'd like to find is a product with good slip.

I've just been looking through the archives and I've found that Bumble n Bumble, Aussie Slip, Nexxus Humectress/Suave Professionals Humectant, and Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic all look promising for naturals. Then at another site, this natural sista gave rave rave reviews about Redken Active Express Split Second Conditioner and so did a stylist at a salon that catered to curly and long hair although I'm guessing it was a mostly white salon.

KeraCare Humecto and LUST seemed to work better on nonnaturals, especially if they weren't 4's.

But I don't know which of these works best on what hair type. (I'm a 4a/b) Or what I should buy first. I can't afford to be a product junkie with my broke college self, especially over Christmas. So great thread!

Ayeshia

mines is good ol lustrasilk aloe vera cholesterol. but all conditioners seem to work with detngling right now because my hair is so short so the isnt much to get tangled up. Ill prolly be able to answer this question better by May when will have a significant amount of hair to detangle....although im not looking forward to that part.

soulchild

I recently tried Rusk Foaming Detangler and it was great!! Detangles and helps to loosen knots really well, though it is strictly a detangler. It didn't really have much conditioning properties. I used it on top of a more moisturizing conditioner.

babyblue

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
mines is good ol lustrasilk aloe vera cholesterol. but all conditioners seem to work with detngling right now because my hair is so short so the isnt much to get tangled up. Ill prolly be able to answer this question better by May when will have a significant amount of hair to detangle....although im not looking forward to that part.

[/ QUOTE ]

i totally agree lustrasilk cholesterol with aloe vera works very well...especially mixed with honey and or olive oil. im talking about detangling so good i only got like 7 hairs in my comb and my hair is natural and mid back.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
babyblue said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:

[/ QUOTE ]

i totally agree lustrasilk cholesterol with aloe vera works very well...especially mixed with honey and or olive oil. im talking about detangling so good i only got like 7 hairs in my comb and my hair is natural and mid back.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah this is definitely gonna be a keeper for me. plus i love the way it smells. i stocked up on this when my local bss was going out of business. they were only .69 each so i got 5 tubs of them. this should last about 2 yrs right?...lol

Super_Hero_Girl

[ QUOTE ]
Maestradiva77 said:
Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner and Lekair Cholesterol

[/ QUOTE ]

Same for me!

MelloYello

I am loving the Suave Professionals Humectant, Pantene Smooth & Sleek, Pantene Hydrating Curls...

also love Breakthru for deep conditioning!

chewy

LeKair Cholesterol Aloe Formula, hands down! Soon, and very soon,I've got to pick up some Nexxus Humectress and see how it handles things.

loverofnaps71

I tell you, Pantene Relaxed and Natural is the BEST!! Hands down. Listen, my hair was all in knots after I took my braids out a couple of weeks ago. I mean, it was all matted up. My hair is really soft, so it tangles effortlessly. Anyway, all I had to do was use a liberal amount of the PRN and three minutes later, my hair was so soft, silky and smooth, I actually thought I'd gotten a relaxer. I could not believe out soft and smooth my hair was. I recommend to anyone!