naturals who use steamers

It will helps the hair retain moisture, my stylist at the time used steam thoughout my transistion. After I stop going to her I realized that it was one of the keys to helping my hair stay moisturized, so I bought a steamer; it made that much of a difference.

It will helps the hair retain moisture, my stylist at the time used steam thoughout my transistion. After I stop going to her I realized that it was one of the keys to helping my hair stay moisturized, so I bought a steamer; it made that much of a difference.

Definitely! I always used heat when i deep conditioned, but the difference when I tried Lucky's Mom's method of steaming was huge! So huge, in fact, that I'm also buying a steamer this year. The softness and ease of detangling/combing really can't be beat.

It supercharges my conditioner and makes my hair be able to absorb more of it. I love it!

Definitely! I always used heat when i deep conditioned, but the difference when I tried Lucky's Mom's method of steaming was huge! So huge, in fact, that I'm also buying a steamer this year. The softness and ease of detangling/combing really can't be beat.

Agreed. Steam Treats are the best.

It supercharges my conditioner and makes my hair be able to absorb more of it. I love it!

I completely agree. I remember when I first steamed and how much better my products treated my hair. Same products..the process help my hair retain moisture. It plumps my hair:yep::yep::yep::yep: I LOVE IT!!!!

I have a table top steamer, I've been using weekly for years. It's the only way to deep condition imo. I'm gonna upgrade it to a freestanding model with a timer, and I can't wait.

Thanks ladies! there is a hair salon that I want to try and she does steam treatments. I am going to give it a try this weekend. How much do steamers cost?

Thanks ladies! there is a hair salon that I want to try and she does steam treatments. I am going to give it a try this weekend. How much do steamers cost?

When I bought my steamer last year it was 139 after shipping. It might be around the same price now. I got it on ebay from salon outfitters.

Back