Naturals who wear BUNS all the time... can I see pics???

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Sometimes, when I see threads about "Naturals, what style do you wear the most?" or threads about quick, easy styles that allow you to retain length, I always see posts from naturals who say "I wear a bun." However, when I check their album, there are NO pictures of their hair in buns. Most of the time, it's pictures of their hair straightened and long.

So is there any naturals here who have actual pictures of their hair in buns in their albums? I have seen a few, but I would like to see more (especially ones of those with a hair type similar to mine). If so, post a picture here or post the link in this thread.

I'm asking because I would like to wear a bun with my natural hair. However, I've been having trouble putting my hair into a bun because of the density of my hair and shrinkage.

Thanks in advance.

I don't wear buns all the time, usually for a couple of days after wash day or when I don't have time to do my hair. I put my hair in a bun while it is damp using IC fantasia gel and a hollywood beauty castor oil or curl wax. I just have to be sure my hair is detangled pretty well beforehand so it's not all lumpy. I have a pic of my bun in my fotki.

I don't wear buns all the time, usually for a couple of days after wash day or when I don't have time to do my hair. I put my hair in a bun while it is damp using IC fantasia gel and a hollywood beauty castor oil or curl wax. I just have to be sure my hair is detangled pretty well beforehand so it's not all lumpy. I have a pic of my bun in my fotki.
Thanks Ms Lala! I've seen your bun before. I need more hair in order to achieve that bun on dry hair. Did you blowdry and straighten your hair prior to forming that bun that's in your album?

Thanks Ms Lala! I've seen your bun before. I need more hair in order to achieve that bun on dry hair. Did you blowdry and straighten your hair prior to forming that bun that's in your album?
Not this one my husband calls it my bun of naps. LOL This is th eone I was referring to in the directions above. I do have some straight buns in my fotki too.
PA270292-vi.jpg

Not this one my husband calls it my bun of naps. LOL This is th eone I was referring to in the directions above. I do have some straight buns in my fotki too.
PA270292-vi.jpg
Ohhh okay. I remember seeing this pic in your album before too. :)

I have an example of my bun in the "natural inspiration" thread created by cocoberry10. Pics are also in my photo album. I bun on wet or damp hair.

Back