NEED HELP WITH MY SETBACK

blackindia07

I don't know why I suddenly decided to start adding roux porosity control to my conditioners every week. I started noticing my hair getting drier and breaking but I don't know why I never considered it was the roux. 2 months later I'm pretty sure I now suffer from low porosity!

Help me fix it pleeeezzze! :help::help:

Are acv rinses only good for high porosity or does it balance the ph level whether high or low?

TIA!

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
You something with a higher pH to open back up your cuticles. The pH of Roux is like 3.5, hair is about 5.5, you need something above 5.5 to open the cuticles.

lamaria211

I think if you just stop using it youll be fine and DC regularly. Hth
Sorry you had a setback, your hair in your avi is gorgeous:)

blackindia07

:rolleyes:Y
I think if you just stop using it youll be fine and DC regularly. Hth
Sorry you had a setback, your hair in your avi is gorgeous:)

Thank you! I took that pic right before I messed my hair up.

I haven't used it in 2 weeks and my hair is still dry and hard. Maybe 2 weeks just isn't long enough?

Last edited:

lamaria211

blackindia07 said:
:rolleyes:Y

I haven't used it in 2 weeks and my hair is still dry and hard. Maybe 2 weeks just isn't long enough?

What are you washing and Dcing with and how often?
What are you using as a moisturizer?

Evolving78

I don't know why I suddenly decided to start adding roux porosity control to my conditioners every week. I started noticing my hair getting drier and breaking but I don't know why I never considered it was the roux. 2 months later I'm pretty sure I now suffer from low porosity!

Help me fix it pleeeezzze! :help::help:

Are acv rinses only good for high porosity or does it balance the ph level whether high or low?

TIA!

blackindia07

you should come on over to the low porosity thread! i just posted yesterday about a treatment that will help you with your problem.

lamaria211

What about Aphogee products? They state that they are all ph optomized to bring hair to a normal ph level