Need Inspiration-Relaxed BSL or longer

LaidBak

Hello Ladies, I am trying to find not a twin, but an inspiration. I see lots of long haired ladies, but they all seem to have a different hair type than I do. Can anyone point me in the direction of those ladies who are 4a/b relaxed and have BSL or longer hair? Usernames, foktis, blogs, etc.

(Or is it wrong to think that I cannot benefit from the advice of a 3 hair type? )

TIA

latingirly020488

Hello Ladies, I am trying to find not a twin, but an inspiration. I see lots of long haired ladies, but they all seem to have a different hair type than I do. Can anyone point me in the direction of those ladies who are 4a/b relaxed and have BSL or longer hair? Usernames, foktis, blogs, etc.

(Or is it wrong to think that I cannot benefit from the advice of a 3 hair type? )

TIA

I feel the same way you do . I would get more inspired if I see someone with my same hair texture which is 4a/b . Thank you for this post by the way .. i thought i was the only one that thought this way.

Lady Esquire

I am a 4b.
Sylver2 is WL and also 4b. She has a great fotki.
Not sure what hairtype SistaSlick is, but it seems similar and her fotki is the real deal.

LaidBak

I am 4b but i dont have a blog or a fotki.

I am a 4b.
Sylver2 is WL and also 4b. She has a great fotki.
Not sure what hairtype SistaSlick is, but it seems similar and her fotki is the real deal.

Wonderful! I hope you don't mind if I PM you from time to time with questions. Also, if you have any advice feel free to drop it on me.
I just checked out Sylver2....WOW!!
Yep Sistaslick is a 4a also. Thanks!

babyleaf

I am 4a/b. I must say, I totally understand what you are saying by looking for similar texture. Our hair journey is not the same as someone that has a 3'ish hair type. I believe the more coarse the hair, the more moisture needed. I have to tell you I was in the salon and in walked in a 4a/b with relaxed waist length hair. I almost popped out of my panties!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

It was such an inspiration!!! I instantly felt the courage to get a much needed trim....because I saw proof that it will grow back. Happy growing!!!

gissellr78

TIA

I am 4 something i don't know too much about types but is not a 3.

SmilingElephant

I'm like 4 something as well....i have a fotki....i'm gonna be putting up new pics in it sometime in January or February....hoping to be waistlength by March!!!

leona2025

I'm a 4a/b and I have a fotki too. I just want to let you ladies who listed your fotki's stalking will be going down tonight.:sekret::lachen: