NEW! Chagrin Valley Tea Rinses

BEAUTYU2U

I did a search and I don't see any other posts on this. Has anyone tried Chagrin Valley's new tea rinses? Any reviews? :grin:

I've never done tea rinses so I'm not sure if it will simplify or complicate my routine (lol) But I'm still considering ordering the trial sizes.

jamaica68

I read about them but haven't ordered, one day I'm sure I will. For now I'll stick to my rosemary rinses.

morehairplease

Thanks for starting this thread op! For the past week, I have been lurking in the coffee/tea rinse challenge thread and just happened to check the forum this morning and see your thread. Off to take a look at the CV's site.

Last edited:

MrsHouston

Sounds lovely. They have teas for different hair colors...I likey:) You should inquire within the coffee/tea rinse thread...those ladies about all the tea rinses. hth.

Last edited:

Ann0804

I saw those, so I went onto camden grey and picked up all the ingredients to make my own much cheaper or you can order from vistacost.

BEAUTYU2U

I probably won't after all. I don't "need" rinses since I don't have problems with softness or shedding but maybe others will.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Sounds great for those who are interested in rinses. It's too time consuming and messy for me . I prefer my homemade Ayurvedic oil treatments.