New Hair "Secrets" Revealed (shhhh....don't tell nobody)

audacity.

I have been relaxed bone straight soooooo long that I forgot how thick my hair REALLY is! Well, I'm about 9-10 months post and reality set in about 4 months ago!

I battled my hair every week combing it out. It is so frustrating b/c I really want this transition to go as smoothly as some of the other ladies here. Wash days are getting so bad, that I am seriously contemplating trasitioning in "phases."

Well, 2 weeks ago I discovered the secrets...

(drum roll) :band2:

An overnight pre-poo (or use heat) AND combing my hair out in sections!!!!!

Y'all, this is great! The overnight pre-poo (I've been using LeKair cholesterol and refined coconut oil) REALLY makes a difference when it is time to tackle my tresses!!! And sectioning my hair will probably be what keeps me on the road to 100% natural!!!

If you are stretching or transitioning, try it! (but "Don't tell no-body!!!!")

gymfreak336

I have been relaxed bone straight soooooo long that I forgot how thick my hair REALLY is! Well, I'm about 9-10 months post and reality set in about 4 months ago!

I battled my hair every week combing it out. It is so frustrating b/c I really want this transition to go as smoothly as some of the other ladies here. Wash days are getting so bad, that I am seriously contemplating trasitioning in "phases."

Well, 2 weeks ago I discovered the secrets...

(drum roll) :band2:

An overnight pre-poo (or use heat) AND combing my hair out in sections!!!!!

Y'all, this is great! The overnight pre-poo (I've been using LeKair cholesterol and refined coconut oil) REALLY makes a difference when it is time to tackle my tresses!!! And sectioning my hair will probably be what keeps me on the road to 100% natural!!!

If you are stretching or transitioning, try it! (but "Don't tell no-body!!!!")

:lachen::lachen:You are a fool! I wil try that though......I'll keep it on the hush hush

sound

Re: New Hair "Secrets" Revealed (shhh....don't tell nobody)

I use to always do this before school started in late Aug.

It really does work wonders. :yep: I used Queen Helene Cholesterol with Ginseng, mixed with some other conditioner I was trying to use up at the moment.

Wish I could do it now, but I don't have enough time to mess with my hair in the morning, it's also getting a lil to chilly outside for damp hair. :ohwell: