New Image Damage Free Thermal ACS - Shelf life

NubianQueen

Hi ladies,

Even though I am transitioning with braids right now and will be for eight more months, I went to NINE
ooo.gif
Sally's and purchased 27
shocked.gif
bottles of this styler for when I do come out of the braids. A customer asked me how well it worked and I told her I honestly didn't know, it was just recommended to me. She wanted to know how much they cost and I told her they were discontinued - as I was buying them all from every store in the city! Anyway, I know I plan on staying natural
smile.gif
for a while so I can learn my hair and understand how to take care of it. I just don't want to damage it with heat.

Does anyone know how long each of these 8 oz bottles will last if I flat iron my hair (which will probably be around brastrap length
grin.gif
) once a week? I am also concerned about the shelf life of this product. I mean I may not use some of these for a year and I don't want them to just go to waste. Is there any way to find out or should I just try and call the company?

Happy Hair Growing

NubianQueen

Hi NubianQueen, I have about 10 bottles of this conditioner that I bought before Christmas of 2002. I'm not sure on the expiration date, but I keep my bottle downstairs in the basement where it is cool all the time. I hope this perserves them.....
smile.gif

Titansgirl,

Good idea on keeping them in a cool place
smile.gif
. Do you use this product regularly? How long does each bottle last you?

TIA

NubianQueen

Hi NubianQueen, It takes me about up to two months to use 1 bottle. I put a small amount on my hair everytime I wash. It makes my hair so soft. I also use it on my daughter's hair.

Back