New! L'oreal NT Perfect Curls

AngelForLove

New! L\'oreal NT Perfect Curls

L'oreal came out with a new Nature's Therapy line called Perfect Curls. I just saw it at Sally's today. I cannot wait to try it. Has anyone else used it already?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Re: New! L\'oreal NT Perfect Curls

I haven't used it but I saw it for the first time at the Korean bss today. I only saw a poo, an instant conditioner and a moisturizer in a tube. Is this the whole line? I hope they have something like LUST.

ricochet

I have a sample of the shampoo and the conditioner. Got them from Sally's when I went to buy a spray bottle.(can't believe she gave them to me just for buying that). Glycerin is #6(conditioner) and #7(shampoo) on the ingredient lists, Hydrolyzed wheat protein is at the bottom of both. Coconut oil is above the wheat protein on both. Other than that, it doesn't look like anything spectacular is in either product.

Allandra

Sassygirl,

This must be all that's in this line. The conditioner is suppose to instantly detangle (hopefully as good as LUST). The creme (leave-in and/or moisturizer) contains cones. I'll have to give this line the sniff test the next time I visit Sally Beauty Supply.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Perfect Curls Defining Shampoo
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Perfect Curls Defining Conditioner
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Perfect Curls Defining Creme

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Thanks A. I wonder why they didn't make a deep cond? Oh well--LUST is good enough.

Allandra

Sassygirl,

Do you consider LUST to be a deep conditioner? I never did since it says to leave on the hair for 3 to 5 minutes (which is how long I use it). I tried using it as a deep conditioner when I first purchased it, but not good that way for my hair.