Ingredients for L'oreal Heat Control Protective ..

soslychic

Ingredients for L\'oreal Heat Control Protective ..

Does anyone know the ingredients for L'oreal Nature's Therapy Heat Control Protective Creme? Im interested in trying this product, but I want to know whats in it to know if it works or not.

Re: Ingredients for L\'oreal Heat Control Protective ..

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks. I apologize for not being able to post the ingredients. My computer is broken and I basically get online at work now. I can say that I absolutely love this product though. I don't use any heat, except a hooded/bonnet dryer, but the ingredients are wonderful. I will say that the ingredients are a mixture of LUST and the Loreal Taming creme with the addition of almond oil and mango. Hopefully, you will be able to locate the ingredients and check it out for yourself.

Thanks for directing me to that site allandra. I have the ingredients now. I'm glad to know that you like it nmfsc. I'm still not positive about purchase yet because I see that phytantriol, a thermal heat protectant, is not listed in the ingredients. I may look for a heat protectant with these ingredients first. Does anyone have any recs?

I like it didn't love it. Purchased it twice. I found leave-in and serum served me better. I think it left my hair slightly dry and a little dull. Smells great. No schorching or damage though.

Back