New Neck Length Bob on Natural Hair! (photographic evidence included, of course, lol)

Re: New Neck Length Bob on Natural Hair! (photographic evidence included, of course,

I love it!!
Your hair has great shape and your twistout looks lovely.

Re: New Neck Length Bob on Natural Hair! (photographic evidence included, of course,

Your are too cute, hon! I'm glad you are happy- it IS nice to have the versatility of being able to wear it straight or curly...Looks great on you, either way!

Love the cut and new color on you. I feel you about getting bored and needing a change.

Very pretty!:yep:

That bob is hawt! And it translates well to curly hair. It frames your face nicely, too!

Love the cut and new color on you. I feel you about getting bored and needing a change.

OP the cut looks great, I think you apl hair looked good too,

Off topic- newlynaturalagain your hair is beautiful in your siggy.

Very nice! I love how you're not afraid to experiment with your hair. I was the same way when I was in college, swictched it up whenever I got bored!

I'm in love with your TWIST OUT!!! Sooooooo CUTE! You are rockin that bob too :)

Back