New Product Rave - Tingle seekers come in!!

Avyn

bioInfusion Professional Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner

I got these from Walgreens and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tingle!!! I got it because they have growth herbs in them, but the tingle made me :drunk:!! The jury is still out on how it will affect my hair. I'm natural so (I find) I can't really tell how it benefits my hair right away. My hair wasn't dry after shampooing (which is a feat for me because just about everything dries out my hair). The conditioner is more tingly than the shampoo surprisingly.

I'm going to use these as my staples until they run out. I'm DCing w Humectress and sealing and scalp massaging with Organics rosemary nettle scalp oil. I'm tryna KIS(S).

*I'd been having a long bout of sleeplessness. I happened to put this conditioner in my hair and baggied over night. I fell right to sleep and had the best sleep I'd had in months!! It had to be the the relaxing effects of the peppermint. - Just had to share that!!

Shampoo Ingredients:
Deionized water, rosemary leaf extract, peppermint leaf extract, sodium-coco-sulfate, lauramidopropyl betaine, glycerin, vinegar, camphor, menthol, polyquaternum-7, polyquaternum-4, cocamidopropylamine oxide, limonene, tetrasodium EDTA, phenoxyethnol, chlorphenesin, benzoic acid, diazolidinyl urea, sodium chloride, citric acid.

Sodium Coco Sulfate is a naturally derived alternative to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in flake form. Sodium Coco Sulfate is derived from pure coconut oil. It ...is less defatting to the hair and skin and leaves the skin and hair with a conditioned feel.

Conditioner Ingredients:
Deionized water, rosemary leaf extract, peppermint leaf extract, cetyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, polyquaternum-11, olealkonum chloride, peppermint oil, panthenol, glycerin, jojoba oil, wheat amino acid, tocopherol, grapefruit seed extract, diazolidinyl urea, quaterium 22

Avyn

The conditioner gives an avaerage amount of slip. It is not a very thick/creamy conditioner like my humectress. I usually wear conditioner overnight and by the morning its nice and soft. When I shower in the morning I rinse and detangle at the same time. I think its the tingle that really gets me. It doesn't leave my hair tangled though. I think that I will mix some coconut or olive oil in with it to up its moisturizing properties.