NEW REG with Kinky Curly Custard(i'm natural)

Freespirit02

Okay, I bought the kinky curly custard about a month ago when I bc'ed. Since I put twist in my hair..i wasn't able to use it. Anyway..I don't have pics just yet because I can't figure out my new phone's camera (i have an Evo..if anyone can help..please do).

Anyway, I've heard a lot of bad things about this product from ppl who have kinkier hair. I decided to buy it anyway. Here's a little background info on my hair. You can see my curl definition even when my hair is dry and picked out. I don't require that much moisturizer or conditioner. I can go a week without conditioning and co-washing and still my hair won't feel dry.

now on to my regimen..I hope this will work for those who have a whole jar of this stuff sitting around.

first I co-washed my hair with victoria secret's "so sexy" conditioner.
Afterward I did a little mixture with castor oil, blackstrap molasses and coconut oil. I let that sit for about 10 mins.
After rinsing out my hair, I co washed it again with Organix conditioner.

while my hair was still wet I divided my hair in about ten sections and finger comb the kinky curly custard from root to tip. I think I may have used too much..because not that much is needed. After I let air dry.

I liked the results and I will do this probably once a week. Next time I won't use as much..:yep:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
I do have a whole jar of KCCC just waiting to be used. I tried it during my transitioning stage, but my hair wasn't having that! :wallbash: I will try again now that I'm natural. Thanks for sharing your regimen.

Freespirit02

I do have a whole jar of KCCC just waiting to be used. I tried it during my transitioning stage, but my hair wasn't having that! :wallbash: I will try again now that I'm natural. Thanks for sharing your regimen.

Girlllll....i wasn't about to let that jar go to waste! It took me too long to find a vendor that sold it by my house..and it wasn't cheap!