New York Ladies.....Phytorelaxer at Turning Heads Salon!

Nice

Hey Ladies,

Since that we all seem that we are about to go Phytorelaxer crazy, I did some research and found a salon in New York that carries the relaxer. I spoke to one of their representatives and they sell the relaxer there ( /images/graemlins/smirk.gif) and will apply it for you. The relaxer is sold for $60 (you can bring your own) and they charge you another $60 to apply the relaxer. So that is $120 total or $105 if you order it from that website charging $45 for the relaxer /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I know that it is still expensive but I have 2 more salons to call in New York to see what kind of prices they are working with. I did Turning Heads Salon first because I just knew that they were African American /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will you posted!

Nice

Haha!!!! Even better news (lol)

Salon 804 in Harlem using the relaxer also. And get this...they only charge $85 TOTAL!!!!!!!!! That is for relaxer AND application. Ladies, I think that we have a winner.

I will definitely take a trip up there to see what kind of place this is. It been mentioned in Essence Magazine a couple of times so I am sure they have a good reputation.

But being a member of LHCF...I will see for myself /images/graemlins/grin.gif

KAddy

Also ladies in ANY AREA can call 1-877-SPECIFIC and they can tell you what salons/stores in your area carry it or use it.

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:
Also ladies in ANY AREA can call 1-877-SPECIFIC and they can tell you what salons/stores in your area carry it or use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was so selfish of me to only cater to the New York Ladies /images/graemlins/spank.gif Thanks for posting the number /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

KADDY...I am officially on the bandwagon /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
Haha!!!! Even better news (lol)

Salon 804 in Harlem using the relaxer also. And get this...they only charge $85 TOTAL!!!!!!!!! That is for relaxer AND application. Ladies, I think that we have a winner.

I will definitely take a trip up there to see what kind of place this is. It been mentioned in Essence Magazine a couple of times so I am sure they have a good reputation.

But being a member of LHCF...I will see for myself /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG NICE!!!! Stayyyy outta my headddddddddddd!!! I had just PM'd the PhytoPusha...cause I was calculating ish in my head...then I wondered if any black salon in NY was using Phyto.

The thing with that though...is going to a stylist that one is unfamiliar with. Still debating whether to do it myself or let my Dominican stylist do it. At least observing her...I know she doesn't overlap.

Pondering still. Salon 804 huhhhh....hmmmmmmmmm....

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That was so selfish of me to only cater to the New York Ladies /images/graemlins/spank.gif Thanks for posting the number /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

KADDY...I am officially on the bandwagon /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DA PUSHA...DOES NOT PLAY DAT!!! She wants EVERYBODDDDDDDDY ON THE BANDWAGON!

Nice...you messed up girl....lollllllllll....

Nice

Haha MonaLisa /images/graemlins/assimilate.gif,

I was shopping for a new stylist anyway. LavarHairDesigns got too expensive for me. I am going to take a trip up there sometime within the next 2 weeks and see which stylist performs the best /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I will keep you posted!

KAddy

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DA PUSHA...DOES NOT PLAY DAT!!! She wants EVERYBODDDDDDDDY ON THE BANDWAGON!

Nice...you messed up girl....lollllllllll....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, just ignore Mona. You did a wonderful thing by hopping on the bandwagon.
ALLLLLLLLLL ABOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Mona I can always get a laugh outta what you post about me.

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Salon 804 looks ghetto from the outside...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.....I did laugh... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Salon 804 looks ghetto from the outside but from the pics I've seen the stylists have skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks CBG LOL. But as long as the salon is clean,the stylist has skills, and the salon uses quality products it OK with me. BTW, what train goes there?

cutebajangirl

Everytime I pass it I am in a car so I can't tell you. It is across the streets from the projects that faces the river. I'll find out and get back to you.

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Everytime I pass it I am in a car so I can't tell you. It is across the streets from the projects that faces the river. I'll find out and get back to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you say projects /images/graemlins/crazy.gif? Thanks for the heads up!

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you say projects /images/graemlins/crazy.gif?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/spank.gif /images/graemlins/spank.gif LOL

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

These threads have me CRYIIIIIIING today!!! Thanks! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

These threads have me CRYIIIIIIING today!!! Thanks! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif