Newbie...just wanted to say hi and share my story

brebre928

HEY LHCF...Omg! I'm finally posting my first post. For startes I have to say you ladies are BEAUTIFUL and so is your hair weather it is Relaxed or Natural it is also BEAUTIFUL.

Hopefully I can make this long story short. I was goin to the salon for a while and my hair was in pretty good shape...My hair got down to the bottom of my neck, when I decided I just had to get that d@mn "Rihanna Cut"...lol:wallbash:. Don't get me wrong, I loved it and I kept it short for a while until my stylist moved to another state. I had to find a new salon within a matter of two weeks. I found one up the street from me, but I really didn't like goin to it so I ended goin to another one (yep a sistah was shop hoping) This lady didn't know what she was doing to my hair and after the style she gave me I REFUSED to set foot in that salon and sit in her chair.

My friends and I were having a conversation about hair care, i happen to google some products and this site came up in the Google Search. I didn't pay it too much mind until I came back a second time, after that I was addicted...LOL, I could not log off. Seeing the progress pics Inspired me soo much.

I'm currently using:
ORS Uplifting Shampoo
ORS Hair Mayonnaise
Leave in Condtioner by Elasta QP
Stimual-X Hair oil

If you ladies have any tips or recommendations just let me know. I would appreciate it.

malibu4590

Welcome! My only advice is to read as much as you can and try to resist the urge to jump on every product and technique bandwagon. Good luck on your journey!

Amerie123

WELCOME!!!! and Happy Hair Growing. And since you are starting, I suggest you go to the "favorite stickies" you will find it at the top of all the threads, and read the link that says newcomers guide (or something like that). It should put you in the right direction.

Last edited:

PartyGirl

Hey!! Im a fellow newbie to LHCF though I've been on my hair care journey since 2006...these ladies have a wealth of information here! This is the most extensive board that I know of...

So..welcome. :cheers: