Newbie with 6 months progress pics

Hello Everyone! I have been a lurker for a while now and finally decided to join! I have learned so much in just the short 6 months since I have found this site. Attached are photos, the first one is from March and the other 2 are 6 months later in September.

Attachments

• marchhair.jpg
    marchhair.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 60
  • septhair.jpg
    septhair.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 52
  • sept2hair.jpg
    sept2hair.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 57
C

chica_canella

Girl, you've learned alot even in lurker mode! It shows from your progress!:lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Welcome :newbie: That's some really good progress, you're almost BSL! Congrats!

Anancy

That is amazing progress, congrats!!! What have you been doing for your hair to get great results in 6 months?

By the way, welcome, life will never be the same now that you've come out of lurking :yep:

Thanks ladies!!!
I relaxed this past weekend after a 26 week stretch!!! During that time I just really focused on MOISTURE for my hair. Now that it is relaxed, I have to figure out what my hair needs all over again. I will admit when I first started looking at this board, I bought EVERYTHING, the pressure was too much :lachen: and a lot of that stuff I bought didnt even work for MY hair. So now, Im slowly learning self control and buying ONLY what I need..... or think I need........ or what y'all say I need! :giggle:

Jetblackhair

Thanks ladies!!!
I relaxed this past weekend after a 26 week stretch!!! During that time I just really focused on MOISTURE for my hair. Now that it is relaxed, I have to figure out what my hair needs all over again. I will admit when I first started looking at this board, I bought EVERYTHING, the pressure was too much :lachen: and a lot of that stuff I bought didnt even work for MY hair. So now, Im slowly learning self control and buying ONLY what I need..... or think I need........ or what y'all say I need! :giggle:

I think we've all done our sharing of buying a lot of products that are raved about on the boards, especially when we are trying to find a regimen that works. Just think of it as an initiation:grin:

Anywho, welcome and congratulations on your progress...it's awesome!:yep:

bluefolli

Great progress! As a lurker, you should already know you need a fotki or something for us stalkers. Put your regimine in there, too. :grin: