NEXT HAIR GOAL

NEXT HAIR GOAL

• CANNOT WAIT

Votes: 101 90.2%
  • CAN WAIT

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters

MrsHouston

Man, I can't wait to reach MBL...I hate, hate, hate my straight relaxed ends...the only time they look right is when I flat iron or roller set...when I reach MBL...I'll start cutting them off as my hair grows. This is will be one happy day for me...I'm doing all I can to reach this goal FAST.

prospurr4

Yeah...so far I'm patiently waiting to reach my next goal. I'm currently at full BSL, but it just doesn't look that long to me. Anyway, next up for me is MBL (2" away), then WL (another 2" after MBL), hopefully by December. Until then, I am wet-bunning, protective-styling and no-trimming. I plan to wear a WL hairdo on Christmas, and I hope my hair knows it.:spinning:

Last edited:

Ediese

I can't wait to be 100% natural with BSL hair. Since the natural part will take longer because of my transition, I can't wait to be BSL. Hopefully, I'll get there by December. The last time I checked in February I needed about 4".

Queen V

Yes and no. I've been trying to get to APL for a while now, but then I needed to trim some damaged ends, so I'm basically back at SL. I'm still eager to get to APL, but I'm also excited about how much healthier my hair looks and feels. So I'm looking forward to APL, but I'm also really enjoying the journey and seeing what these tresses are capable of, regardless of length. :grin:

glam-

I am definitely ready. I just reached BSL which was my ultimate goal when I first started growing my hair but now I'm ready for MBL. Since my hair is so layered BSL doesn't feel long at all :nono:

This is how I feel too. Some of my longest layers are BSL when straightened, but its just not enough to me --so I tend to not wear it out much. Maybe full BSL or MBL will be better, but I do think I have some hair anorexia going on.

vestaluv1

APL betta show up by December :grin:.
I've never been longer than shoulder length so that will be AMAZING.
Ultimately, I would like to get to BSL. I think I'll be happy to stop at this length.
I'm doing a flat iron length check at the end of June so I hope I see some improvent from March.

prettypuff1

I am still waiting for the first hair goal :look:

I thought full APL would be here by this point. What is very frustrating is that the top part of my hair is as long as the back and the back is refusing to grow..My hair has always done this and well i dont know what eles to do.

I have some parts that are APL but other parts are a short as SL and well franky my hair is on my last NERVE....

I seem to get to this point and then cut it all off so I am trying to stick it out to my two year transition....

Roland

Nope, I can't wait to make BSL. some parts are reaching it now but not enough to feel comfortable claiming it.

Extremus

I'm starting to feel the urge to wanna straighten my hair and check the length (even though I've only been a member for a month).

I've set my goal at APL for my bday in 3 months, but sometimes I wonder if thats a good idea :perplexed If I don't make APL am I setting myself up for a bad 30th bday?

Depends on where your current length is and how fast your hair grows

I made APL in 3 months, but I was a lil past SL and my growth rate was 0.5inch a month

ITA....Now that I'm BSL...it doesn't seem so long anymore...so I want FULL BSL...ALL ENDS touching BSL...not just my longest layers....by the time my short layers touch BSL...I'll probably be past mid-back and onto WSL because my sides grow soooo slow...

This is me. My longest strands (back) are BSL, but my front hair is APL :wallbash:. I think that's why I feel my hair is still short. It feels like I have SL hair :sad:

I can't wait to get to get to MBL, even though I still don't think I'll be satisfied then :look: We'll see. My long term goal is WSL and I know for sure I'll be content then :yep:

Last edited:

PuffyBrown

I cant wait.

I anxiously anticipate how much growth I am going to have with each touch up........next one in July....hoping to see more APL....

anon123

I can wait, it's no big deal, but I'll be happy when this bottom layer reaches bsl so I can start trimming it to grow out these layers a bit.

Aussie

i cant waittttttttttttttttttt!!! my ultimate goal is BSL... but i feel like its slowing coming around the corner.... so should i try waist? lol... its just too much hair to handle!! i guess ill stick to BSL for a while....

GoingNatural

i cant waittttttttttttttttttt!!! my ultimate goal is BSL... but i feel like its slowing coming around the corner.... so should i try waist? lol... its just too much hair to handle!! i guess ill stick to BSL for a while....

MBL is a nice happy medium :grin:

cecilie

I didn' t think that it would be so long to reach shoulder lenght and at this time my nape is still an issue ...